I don't Believe Mac or Reese will be Fired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't Believe Mac or Reese will be Fired

I say this as a fan that would love to see Reese, Mac and Spags all get canned. I think its time the Giants clean house and start fresh but I don't think any of that happens. Mara will look at it like hey MacAdoo won 11 games last year and this year only a couple (if they win 1 or 2) games. So 2016-2017 good and
    2017-2018 bad. So which year is this coach? Before I make a decision I need to know which guy I'm firing and I think Mara will let him go another season. As the catch phrase goes from Mara he will "put people on notice". The GM Reese? I don't think he loses his job either same with Spags and Spags has a history of winning with the Giants and likewise with Reese. How I see it going down is a couple players will be gone to show the fans something and he will put people on notice and let it ride out. He already publicly is giving the coach support and more than likely they take a QB first in the draft and this season will be forgotten. The fans will still show up, the PSL's are filled and that's all folks!! Yes pathetic!!
    sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

You may be right. I hope not because I think last year was the fluke, not this year.

Hankins, Hankins, whereforart thou Hankins? Also the LBer play last year was much better

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
      You may be right. I hope not because I think last year was the fluke, not this year.

Hankins, Hankins, whereforart thou Hankins? Also the LBer play last year was much better
      I hope I'm wrong Clue! but this team over the years makes some stupid mistakes with hiring. Not all of course but too many to count.
      and yes last year was the fluke for sure.
      sigpic

Comment

I think JR is 100% out......at his bye week presser it looked like he got the news already.....wasn't his pompous *** usual self.....I think Mac and Spags are back....just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
          I think JR is 100% out......at his bye week presser it looked like he got the news already.....wasn't his pompous *** usual self.....I think Mac and Spags are back....just my opinion.
          If JR is gone I will be shocked. I hope your spider senses are right!
          sigpic

Comment

I have lost all faith in Mara to do the right thing. All im hoping is we lose bad and finish 1-15 or 2-14 tops and the threat of fans burning sh*tlife stadium to the ground if Mac stays and JR that it forces them into doing something they are terrified of doing. I don't know what JR has on Mara, I really don't, this man has been an awful disaster and has destroyed the franchise, he gave Coughlin some awful teams and TC made many of them champions yet TC leaves and JR the pompous self aggrandising little turd stays to sink us further the horrible little turd he is and don't get me started on Mcadon't- by far the worst head coach in any sport i have ever seen, he's completely clueless fans and players hate him alike, he can't prepare has no strategy has no idea whats going on and is a complete c**** to the fans and press. I flat out hate both men and won't support the giants a single game until both are gone they make me sick and Mara makes me sick for supporting them at the expense of the clubs dignity and respect in this league.

Comment

[QUOTE=BlueClue;n3004263]You may be right. I hope not because I think last year was the fluke, not this year.

Hankins, Hankins, whereforart thou Hankins? Also the LBer play last year

"I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if they all come back because John Mara has proven himself to be nothing more than another idiot son of a great father!!!
                "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

McAdoo is nothing but a dead man walking.

As for Reese I could see it going either way

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                    I wouldn’t be surprised if they all come back because John Mara has proven himself to be nothing more than another idiot son of a great father!!!
                    That great father put up with 20 years of "Jets" football and finally in a standoff between Wellington and his flabbergasted Nephew who owned 50% of the team the league stepped in and recommended George Young take over football operations......lets not re-write history here.

There are many ways to fix this problem, I dont care how its done, just do it.

If Mara gives this crew one more year to turn things around we must sit and watch........certainly we need our luck to turn,and from our draft position, a healthy influx of young talent would help immensely. Maybe Eli needs to be traded.......Im on the fence on that one. Id love to see Webb get some starts though while we have this huge runway to try new things a host of real games against very good teams

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
                      McAdoo is nothing but a dead man walking.

As for Reese I could see it going either way
                      There's no way they keep McAdoo when the players won't play for him.
                      Reese needs better scouts.

Comment

Mara is in an awkward position. Do you fire the successor to a legendary coach after two years especially since there were no interviews for the job?

Comment

If they keep Mac, they'll probably have to get rid of the insubordinant players.

Comment

Originally posted by plaxattack17 View Post
                            I have lost all faith in Mara to do the right thing. All im hoping is we lose bad and finish 1-15 or 2-14 tops and the threat of fans burning sh*tlife stadium to the ground if Mac stays and JR that it forces them into doing something they are terrified of doing. I don't know what JR has on Mara, I really don't, this man has been an awful disaster and has destroyed the franchise, he gave Coughlin some awful teams and TC made many of them champions yet TC leaves and JR the pompous self aggrandising little turd stays to sink us further the horrible little turd he is and don't get me started on Mcadon't- by far the worst head coach in any sport i have ever seen, he's completely clueless fans and players hate him alike, he can't prepare has no strategy has no idea whats going on and is a complete c**** to the fans and press. I flat out hate both men and won't support the giants a single game until both are gone they make me sick and Mara makes me sick for supporting them at the expense of the clubs dignity and respect in this league.
                            Awful teams don't win Superbowls, period. Coughlin took those rosters and did what they were capable of. Win a championship. The 07' team was a VERY good squad. A talentless team wouldn't even have been able to hang in there with NE, much less beat them. It's not as though the coaching staff took a bunch of bums and turned them into champs. They were good teams that played to their potential. Credit Tom and the coaches for doing a good job.

Had Coughlin not gotten that off season attitude adjustment they might not have won anything that year. Adapting how you relate to your players to be more effective is what smart coaches do.
                            It is when one is working within limits, that the master begins to reveal himself.

Comment

I don't see the Giants making a move to fire anyone. Some lower coach will be scapegoated but that is about it.
                              The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Working...
                              X