Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants moves: Sign G John Greco + LB Akeem Ayers/ waived Keenan Robinson, DE Devin Taylor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants moves: Sign G John Greco + LB Akeem Ayers/ waived Keenan Robinson, DE Devin Taylor

Not so Giant moves. They finally sign Greco, who maybe could have helped earlier? I liked Robinson and Sheppard, but Robinson has not played well. No linebacker has outside of BJ Goodson. The sad part is Goodson is always hurt. Not sure we can rely on him. We have to find linebackers, not players from the scrap heap.

On another note, the Eagles signed Will Beatty. Ugh.
    The New York Giants made a series of roster moves on Tuesday.

Robinson is our only lb who can do ANY sort of coverage
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

The Giants should be looking over teams practice squads and signing anyone with some future potential. They can make room for them with some of the latest injuries to IR, or just cutting some of the current guys who haven't gotten anything done. They might as well build a core of young players now since they're going to have to totally rebuild in the off season. Signing a marginal veteran players to close out the year won't help them in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
        The Giants should be looking over teams practice squads and signing anyone with some future potential. They can make room for them with some of the latest injuries to IR, or just cutting some of the current guys who haven't gotten anything done. They might as well build a core of young players now since they're going to have to totally rebuild in the off season. Signing a marginal veteran players to close out the year won't help them in the future.
        thats how the snagged Ohara from clevlands practice squad they raided them they got him Barry Stokes and i think one more,in the end they got a pretty good center.

Comment

Keenan? Why? THe guy did very good last season, I'd keep on for competition next offseason

Comment

Originally posted by nick030567 View Post
            Keenan? Why? THe guy did very good last season, I'd keep on for competition next offseason
            I liked him TOO, but he's ALWAYS injured.
            ★★★Mark Herzlich Crew★★★

Comment

Robinson was placed on IR, not waived.

Comment

Working...
              X