Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ownership and Reese and Mcadon't all deserve this disaster- the only one I have sympathy for is Eli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ownership and Reese and Mcadon't all deserve this disaster- the only one I have sympathy for is Eli

Eli has taken an otherworldly beating for years, hits that every qb in the league wouldn't stand up from, but Eli does. He still works as hard as ever, and carries himself like a pro and represents proudly what the franchise used to be.
    Performance aside, he hasn't been good this year but I don't put even a tiny percent blame on him. He's been destroyed by Reese who refused to give him any protection a spineless GM who is more interested in protecting his failed picks who kill seasons (it started with Matt Dodge and now Erek Flowers)
    Mcaddo is a mixture between Steve Carrell of the office and Mr Bean and the worst Fast food chain manager ever. There's nothing more to say about this bungling pompous as* that hasn't already been written and I don't need to check the tape to know this team hates him as much as me.
    Mara and Tisch you deserve all of this. You deserve it for allowing Reese to destroy the franchise you say you love, for embarassing your hall of fame coach by chucking him and promoting everyone else... for Josh Brown fiasco and for allowing OBJ to run his party boat right over the team, and for treating your fans like idiots by allowing these two idiots to see through the season despite fans protests and the players actively GIVE UP refuse to tackle and give up 81 points in two games and they release that statement giving him support WHY?!
    You deserve this Mara, you deserve this Tisch and Reese and Mac you deserve the vitriol in your directions too all have combined to make this once proud franchise the laughing stock in this league. Eli deserves better, noone else.

I feel bad for Eli also. Over the last two years Iíve seen his play get worst but not to the point where we canít win with him. I blame Reese. You have to build a team to the strengths of you QB and to cover up his weaknesses. We always knew Eli was a pocket so you have to put at least a solid line in front of him. It blows because we ruined his last few years of his giant career and the chance to get a third SB with him

Comment

Don't feel sorry for Eli.

He makes what...$17 million a year and he still makes bonehead plays at age 36?
      Fan since 1970.
      ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
      "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Brett Favre made bonehead plays too. It's called trying to win!!! 14TD's and 6 INT's, 11 TD's and 0 INT's in the red zone leads the league!!! What would we be saying right now if the defense made a few stops in the 4th qtr this year? How bout no ODB and Marshall last 4 games? How bout a good pffensive line? Giants have 2 rushing TD's this year, 2, and one was by Eli!!!!! It's amazing to me at all that he doesn't have PTSD after all the hits he has taken the past few years!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Woodyc1962 View Post
          Brett Favre made bonehead plays too. It's called trying to win!!! 14TD's and 6 INT's, 11 TD's and 0 INT's in the red zone leads the league!!! What would we be saying right now if the defense made a few stops in the 4th qtr this year? How bout no ODB and Marshall last 4 games? How bout a good pffensive line? Giants have 2 rushing TD's this year, 2, and one was by Eli!!!!! It's amazing to me at all that he doesn't have PTSD after all the hits he has taken the past few years!!!!
          The most underrated player all time easily hands down.

and it should almost be a bannable offense some of the positions and comments I've seen people well really just a small grou0 who post like a group of thousands, about how this is on eli he doesn't help us what good is he for etc etc.

I see this all the time.in life. People who know deep down they have flawed unfair beliefs and behaviors will look for anything to cling to that disproves what they known to be true deep down. So when we have this year, those individuals now feel like hey "I can make myself believe I've been right all these years and can make my behaviors justified ..." And proceed to single eli out and use the lack of team success and attribute it to eli. It's sad.

I saw a comment in one of the eli threads here today it's the comment darksaint cited and replied with "he is a legend." I think that post cited is 1 of the best and most accurate I've seen here.

it really is disgusting and even despicable the turn coats and mental kindergarteners are trying to use this season to prove the totaally flawed beliefs and behaviors over the past however many years are warranted and justified.

no. No what really is the case is this year will be another eli will get zero thanks for. People act like he hurts us and doesn't increase our chance to win...webb or Geno in we don't even score I bet money and we somehow would be even worse eli DOES bring so much to the table it's just the flawed team.is too much for anyone to.overcome individually.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post

and it should almost be a bannable offense some of the positions and comments I've seen people well really just a small grou0 who post like a group of thousands, about how this is on eli he doesn't help us what good is he for etc etc.

I see this all the time.in life. People who know deep down they have flawed unfair beliefs and behaviors will look for anything to cling to that disproves what they known to be true deep down. So when we have this year, those individuals now feel like hey "I can make myself believe I've been right all these years and can make my behaviors justified ..." And proceed to single eli out and use the lack of team success and attribute it to eli. It's sad.

I saw a comment in one of the eli threads here today it's the comment darksaint cited and replied with "he is a legend." I think that post cited is 1 of the best and most accurate I've seen here.

it really is disgusting and even despicable the turn coats and mental kindergarteners are trying to use this season to prove the totaally flawed beliefs and behaviors over the past however many years are warranted and justified.

no. No what really is the case is this year will be another eli will get zero thanks for. People act like he hurts us and doesn't increase our chance to win...webb or Geno in we don't even score I bet money and we somehow would be even worse eli DOES bring so much to the table it's just the flawed team.is too much for anyone to.overcome individually.
            Never change 420. I wish Eli were as consistent as you are

Comment

I think Eli is the best QB in Giants history!!!!
              Last edited by bigjeep; 11-15-2017, 11:40 AM.
              Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by plaxattack17 View Post
                Eli has taken an otherworldly beating for years, hits that every qb in the league wouldn't stand up from, but Eli does. He still works as hard as ever, and carries himself like a pro and represents proudly what the franchise used to be.
                Performance aside, he hasn't been good this year but I don't put even a tiny percent blame on him. He's been destroyed by Reese who refused to give him any protection a spineless GM who is more interested in protecting his failed picks who kill seasons (it started with Matt Dodge and now Erek Flowers)
                Mcaddo is a mixture between Steve Carrell of the office and Mr Bean and the worst Fast food chain manager ever. There's nothing more to say about this bungling pompous as* that hasn't already been written and I don't need to check the tape to know this team hates him as much as me.
                Mara and Tisch you deserve all of this. You deserve it for allowing Reese to destroy the franchise you say you love, for embarassing your hall of fame coach by chucking him and promoting everyone else... for Josh Brown fiasco and for allowing OBJ to run his party boat right over the team, and for treating your fans like idiots by allowing these two idiots to see through the season despite fans protests and the players actively GIVE UP refuse to tackle and give up 81 points in two games and they release that statement giving him support WHY?!
                You deserve this Mara, you deserve this Tisch and Reese and Mac you deserve the vitriol in your directions too all have combined to make this once proud franchise the laughing stock in this league. Eli deserves better, noone else.
                Why do you have sympathy for eli. Tell that to Odell Beckham who consistently has to overcompensate for practically every manning pass until finally a unnecessary manning pass forced Beckhams season to end. Tell that to Shepard to had to do the same last game. Engram has taken a severe beating this season.

The garbage that somehow the o-line is the cause of scrub play by a money hungry QB is getting real old. It wasn't til recently a true fire with lit under him and he started to show a bit more passion rather than his typical going through the motions.

He is paid to perform, and that is the bottom line. He isn't and hasn't been. He simply doesn't have a passionate desire to win a game, but if can dump the ball off 2 yard to the RB on a 3rd and long while collecting the rest of his highway robbery contract, he will be fine.

This should be absolutely unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodyc1962 View Post
                  Difference is that for a while, Favre was considered one of the best in the game. When you have that level of respect, people will always give you the benefit of the doubt.
                  http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                  http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                  http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post

Why do you have sympathy for eli. Tell that to Odell Beckham who consistently has to overcompensate for practically every manning pass until finally a unnecessary manning pass forced Beckhams season to end. Tell that to Shepard to had to do the same last game. Engram has taken a severe beating this season.

The garbage that somehow the o-line is the cause of scrub play by a money hungry QB is getting real old. It wasn't til recently a true fire with lit under him and he started to show a bit more passion rather than his typical going through the motions.

He is paid to perform, and that is the bottom line. He isn't and hasn't been. He simply doesn't have a passionate desire to win a game, but if can dump the ball off 2 yard to the RB on a 3rd and long while collecting the rest of his highway robbery contract, he will be fine.

I loves me some incoherent 999 ramblings, this stuff never gets old. It's a lot like 420's stuff with sadly, even less thought behind it. Man, I wish I lived in his neighborhood, I'd go over every afternoon to sit on his porch with a drink listening to this stuff.

And him yelling at the squirrels.

Comment

Originally posted by WayBackFan View Post
                      Don't feel sorry for Eli.

He makes what...$17 million a year and he still makes bonehead plays at age 36?
                      This right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I loves me some incoherent 999 ramblings, this stuff never gets old. It's a lot like 420's stuff with sadly, even less thought behind it. Man, I wish I lived in his neighborhood, I'd go over every afternoon to sit on his porch with a drink listening to this stuff.

And him yelling at the squirrels.
                        Spare me the cheap shots. It's frigging old already. You couldn't think of anything better than that??? What's that been played out by now, a million times? 2 million?

it's just frigging sad. Find another pinata. And another way to feel validated and superior.

your on an online mb of a 1 Nd 8 team and think that doing a comedy routine shtick here is a valid use of time. Maybe start focusing on yourself and im.sure you can find all sorts of things to single out and insult. That way you can lay off others. Like myself.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post

Yes yes. You is on the money.

Comment

And it's actually quite simple.

and no. No one sentence cliche will suffice.

you read a person's position. You isolate the issues in the persona position. You highlight said issues. And then debate them

so the intelligent way (which is why it's so.infrequent here) woul d be you quote the comment, bold the "incorrect/unfair" claims and elaborate.

the comedy routines the sarcasm the cliche...its all tripe. It's all garbage it just is. Maybe not for dummies but certainly is for me. Those comments do nothing for me any more at least PMS and doe hard and rooster could get a rise out of me at one point. But it's been so played out by now. Try something else like maybe no shtick. Maybe highlight what you think.is unfair and then have a discussion

otherwise it's a circular motion of a dumb *** thinking he's awesome and personally...im good.on that. You want it have at it.

Comment

Spare me the cheap shots. It's frigging old already. You couldn't think of anything better than that??? What's that been played out by now, a million times? 2 million?

it's just frigging sad. Find another pinata. And another way to feel validated and superior.

your on an online mb of a 1 Nd 8 team and think that doing a comedy routine shtick here is a valid use of time. Maybe start focusing on yourself and im.sure you can find all sorts of things to single out and insult. That way you can lay off others. Like myself.
                              Look man, if you donít realize that your pretzel logic like defenses of Manning are over the top, I apologize if you felt my comment was insulting.

It wasnít intended to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X