No announcement yet.

8 reasons Giants fans shouldn't tear up their season tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shepard and Engram are definitely our only two bright spots. I think that both have future pro bowls in them. Anyways, it is pretty dumb for any season ticket holder to rip up their tickets. They should just sell them to someone that wants to go to the game (fans of the road team or sell them cheaper to giants fans that normally couldn't afford to go).
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post

I'm shaking my head after reading that dreck, because ONLY a sports writer could write something so mind numbingly stupid!
      I swear, convoluted logic must be a strict requirement to be a sportswriter, because they
      all think alike.
      "Don't burn your season tickets, because Engram has a shot at being a Pro Bowl backup!"
      "Don't burn your season tickets, Snacks was a part of a D LINE that has had the ball run down their throats...but Snacks has heart"!
      Oh brother.
      With all due respect to this sportswriter, LAST year was supposed to BE the "silver lining", and this season was supposed to improve upon 2016.
      So.....no, Im guessing that the last thing season ticket holders want to hear, is more talk of bright spots and silver linings!
      This came from the Giants. The writer is simply being a good boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
        None of you should be Giants fans any longer. Pathetic many don't support the team and quit like the players.
        Tell me what this team has done to earn the fanís support this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Giving us a lot of material for the MB?
          Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

They still haven't donned green and changed their name to the Jets.

Comment

I could give 80 reasons TO rip them up but I'm not going to spend that kind of time.

Comment

if you want to rip up your tix thats obviously your prerogative and no one really cares if you do.

But the idea that the owners dont care about winning an its only about the money is utter bull****.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post

Are your buyers in need of more tickets??
                  Haha I think they are all set. Them being so bad is really a blessing. I would have had a hard time boycotting the kneeling protest if the team was good, now it's easy not to watch.
                  LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                  "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Earn fans support? Oh no you didn't.

Comment

what do you mean by support? Just being a fan or spending money??
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                        I already sold my final four games....thank god.
                        don't blame ya
                        glad you could recoup some of your losses

Comment

Just read where multiple thousands of season tickets are on sale on the secondary market! Looks like the Giants will be playing the rest of the season in front of a hostile crowd.
                          Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Working...
                          X