Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which AFC team is most likely to face the Giants in this Season's SB at MetLife?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im going with denver

Comment

I'm going with Denver too.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Nah they weren't. Brady was rather average, but he put his team in position to win.
        One thing: I don't think it's smart to apply the "average" label to any season of Brady's besides -- maybe -- his first year as a starter.

When he won his first SB.

That is all. And BParcells, my guess is Pittsburgh.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I'll go Indy.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            One thing: I don't think it's smart to apply the "average" label to any season of Brady's besides -- maybe -- his first year as a starter. When he won his first SB.That is all. And BParcells, my guess is Pittsburgh.
            His statistics were average. Stats however don't tell the whole story. Which is why I added the fact that he put his team in position to win.

Comment

His statistics were average.
              Nope. In every full season that Brady has played, his passing yards and touchdowns have been in the top ten (only once out of the top seven), and because he has never thrown more than fourteen picks in a single season, I'd venture (because I haven't checked it out) to say that, too, is also top ten among full season passers.

"The word average doesn't apply to Tom Brady." -Me, Brady Nut-Hugger

Comment

I really think the Giants were not battle ready last year........they won on talent alone...not desire

This year, with the SB a possible home game, they will play with desire and get back to Championship form......only injuries can stop them

Comment

Nope. In every full season that Brady has played, his passing yards and touchdowns have been in the top ten (only once out of the top seven), and because he has never thrown more than fourteen picks in a single season, I'd venture (because I haven't checked it out) to say that, too, is also top ten among full season passers. "The word average doesn't apply to Tom Brady." -Me, Brady Nut-Hugger
                  He averaged like 3,000 yards and some change. I guess back then it wasn't average, but it's sure average nowadays. Same with TD's. If you look at the statistics, most of the guys had around 3,000 yards and 20ish touchdowns, with the exception of Peyton Manning. So you're right, back then it wasn't average.

Comment

He averaged like 3,000 yards and some change. I guess back then it wasn't average, but it's sure average nowadays. Same with TD's. If you look at the statistics, most of the guys had around 3,000 yards and 20ish touchdowns, with the exception of Peyton Manning. So you're right, back then it wasn't average.
                    Yeah, consistently throwing for 3500 yards was a pretty big deal ten years ago. Now, not so much. But Brady has always been the best, or among the best, at his position.

He's awesome.

Comment

Yeah, consistently throwing for 3500 yards was a pretty big deal ten years ago. Now, not so much. But Brady has always been the best, or among the best, at his position. He's awesome.
                      He is awesome, yes...at quarterback.

Comment

He is awesome, yes...at quarterback.

Oh. Yes. Right.... At QB.

Comment

Comment

Oh. Yes. Right.... At QB.
                            Ya

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                              Is that Rudy and I dueling?

Comment

I'd love to see the G-Men back, but I see us as another 9-7 team in a division that is only getting more competitive.

Houston v. Green Bay......Green Bay wins.
                                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Working...
                                X