X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Jeez, please spare me. You make him sound like a wuss
    Youngest sons are usually not Alphas. Especially with that Dad and those brothers.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

LOL Eli has no mind of his own? Mom and Dad are to blame?
      I'm saying he asked not to go to SD, but his parents were more demanding about it.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Lets not pretend we don't remember left handed passes into triple coverage and tosses into the hands of D linemen as he was falling to the ground.
        Not saying Eli doesn't have his buffoon moments, I just feel based on what I've seen Rivers has had more of them and far worse ones.
        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Money had no bearing on this decision? Off field endorsements? Limelight?
          I don't think so at all. I think he wanted to go to what they thought would be a better organization....with a more stable and nurturing environment.

Comment

I don't think so at all. I think he wanted to go to what they thought would be a better organization....with a more stable and nurturing environment.
            OK
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Money had no bearing on this decision? Off field endorsements? Limelight?
              Hell no. Eli wanted to go where he could be put in the best position to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                Not saying Eli doesn't have his buffoon moments, I just feel based on what I've seen Rivers has had more of them and far worse ones.
                On average, I would say in the past 2 years you may be right. But in general, I think its pretty close.

Rivers has been in a bad environment lately. I think we should see some better play again from him with the new regime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Hell no. Eli wanted to go where he could be put in the best position to win.
                  So we broke the bank for nothing?
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Probably....I think he would have played for unlimited Skittles and lap dances.

Comment

On average, I would say in the past 2 years you may be right. But in general, I think its pretty close.

Rivers has been in a bad environment lately. I think we should see some better play again from him with the new regime.
                      I really think he physically just will not be able to make all the throws anymore. His throwing motion is unorthodox, his lower body cannot support that motion over the long haul and it has begun to show in his overall play the last few seasons. He may have a better season this year if the new staff can cater to these newly discovered physical weaknesses. If they cannot, the struggles will continue and perhaps even worsen.
                      Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Probably....I think he would have played for unlimited Skittles and lap dances.
                        Get back on your meds

Comment

Get back on your meds
                          Skittles ARE my meds.

Comment

What do you mean for nothing? We broke the bank because he wins Super Bowls lol. He came to WIN, which he has done.

Comment

• horrible thread by a horrible poster

Comment

• Harooni, Tiki feels very betrayed by you right now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X