X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    horrible thread by a horrible poster
    I assume you meant for that to be in red.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Who cares where he ranks? top 5, top 10, better than Phil, not better than Phil. elite, not elite. Who cares. I can't believe a bunch of grown men and women haven't gotten tire of this argument yet.

The bottom line is there are a handful of NFL teams that have a QB that can pass their team to the SB. And have one of those QB's. So call him what you want, and rank him wherever you want to rank him. Who cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
        Who cares where he ranks? top 5, top 10, better than Phil, not better than Phil. elite, not elite. Who cares. I can't believe a bunch of grown men and women haven't gotten tire of this argument yet.

The bottom line is there are a handful of NFL teams that have a QB that can pass their team to the SB. And have one of those QB's. So call him what you want, and rank him wherever you want to rank him. Who cares.
        We all like talking about our team.
        You don't like sports arguments? Why are you on the MB then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Skittles ARE my meds.
          I'm going to change your meds my friend.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            I'm going to change your meds my friend.
            Starbursts?

Comment

You like having the same argument day in and day out, and repeating your same points in multiple threads multiple times a week??

Comment

You like having the same argument day in and day out, and repeating your same points in multiple threads multiple times a week??
                Whenever possible.....yes.

Comment

Starbursts?
                  Pop Rocks would be my suggestion.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

It helps with Early Onset Alzheimer's as we don't have to try to remember too many things.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

ROFLMAO! Somehow I knew that would be the answer.
                      Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

It's just sad. A poster starts a thread that he knows full well will start a fire storm, simply saying he has faith in our QB going in to the season, and it goes 22 pages in 6 hours. Yet an all time Giant passes away today and that thread has 6 posts...

Comment

It's just sad. A poster starts a thread that he knows full well will start a fire storm, simply saying he has faith in our QB going in to the season, and it goes 22 pages in 6 hours. Yet an all time Giant passes away today and that thread has 6 posts...
                          It has always been that way, it's a phenomenon I have never understood. No controversy = no interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                            It is odd this off season i feel calm about Eli manning and what he will do. no its not about cruz staying for a year at least. nor nicks. its just while he isnt going to put up mvp numbers. he seems consistently inconsistent. What I mean is he will give you a good season. I guess its time i appreciated that.

I personally dont think he is a HOFer, or even a top 5 QB (maybe he is). But at least he isnt a bobo. and for that im thankful.

Doesn't sound like you have confidence in him...lol.
                            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Who cares where he ranks? top 5, top 10, better than Phil, not better than Phil. elite, not elite. Who cares. I can't believe a bunch of grown men and women haven't gotten tire of this argument yet.

i think you misunderstand many of us dont care where he ranks either.

Comment

lol so now they dont like me saying i feel good about Eli going into this season. geez i can't win

Comment

Working...
                                X