• Show
Clear All

Good for you, Harooni.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Nice deflection.

Try again.
      OK...2nd attempt. Joe Montana is a person and a fan of football. You said that you would prefer to listen to a fan so that can only mean that you don't consider him a person worthy of watching players and giving his own, personal evaluation. Why would I listen to a cat like Harooni when I have possibly the best QB of all time telling me he is top 5.

Now...you try again.

Comment

Originally posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
        OK...2nd attempt. Joe Montana is a person and a fan of football. You said that you would prefer to listen to a fan so that can only mean that you don't consider him a person worthy of watching players and giving his own, personal evaluation. Why would I listen to a cat like Harooni when I have possibly the best QB of all time telling me he is top 5.

Now...you try again.
        I don't know Joe Montana.
        I do know Harooni.....and like him.

Pro athletes have agendas. Who know what motivates any of these guys to say what they say. There are plenty of all tiume great QB's who disagree with him I'm sure. And I have no way of knowing what their motivation is either.
        I prefer to go by what I see on the field.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I don't know Joe Montana.I do know Harooni.....and like him.Pro athletes have agendas. Who know what motivates any of these guys to say what they say. There are plenty of all tiume great QB's who disagree with him I'm sure. And I have no way of knowing what their motivation is either.I prefer to go by what I see on the field.
          Does Phil Simms have an agenda?
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I prefer to go by what I see on the field.
            Well...I so far have seen on the field 2 SB MVP awards given to Eli. I'm sure Joe saw that, too. I believe you are watching but are intensely looking for the bad and shrugging off the good to just "luck". At least that's the way it appears.

Comment

Well...I so far have seen on the field 2 SB MVP awards given to Eli. I'm sure Joe saw that, too. I believe you are watching but are intensely looking for the bad and shrugging off the good to just "luck". At least that's the way it appears.
              Oh My God!

Comment

Oh My God!
                That's all you got?

Comment

That's all you got?
                  It is rare that I'm speechless. But between the sins of the south suggestion and "I'm looking only for the bad" crap. I don't have much to say that would not get me banned.

I'm just going to assume you're having a bad day and are otherwise a normal human being.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Does Phil Simms have an agenda?
                    Hell yes!

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

It is rare that I'm speechless. But between the sins of the south suggestion and "I'm looking only for the bad" crap. I don't have much to say that would not get me banned.

I'm just going to assume you're having a bad day and are otherwise a normal human being.
                      Well...if compared to you I might be thought of as normal. I don't live here and have over 30K posts...so I don't know whether that makes me normal or abnormal. This is something I usually only do in the morning, and then I go shower, and then go live the rest of the day off the board. What about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        It is odd this off season i feel calm about Eli manning and what he will do. no its not about cruz staying for a year at least. nor nicks. its just while he isnt going to put up mvp numbers. he seems consistently inconsistent. What I mean is he will give you a good season. I guess its time i appreciated that.

I personally dont think he is a HOFer, or even a top 5 QB (maybe he is). But at least he isnt a bobo. and for that im thankful.

Apparently both you and Eli shared that joint

Explain the comebacks man!?

I'm not an Eli man-lover but the dude's pretty damn good. Not a top 5? You're just stirring the pot...everyone move along

Comment

I think a couple of things factor in to peoples perception of Eli. For Giant fans, its familiarity. We see him all of the time and critique every move he makes. There isn't a QB in the NFL, past or present, who hasn't, at times, looked terrible. This includes Tom Terrific, Joe Montana, John Elway etc... For non-Giant fans, its a combo of "he isn't as good as Peyton" syndrome and Eli's inherent goofiness. Eli being as good as Peyton may or may not be valid. As far as goofy, he may be, but he is also a tough SOB.
                          I'll take a guy like Eli on my team any day of the week.

Comment

Well...if compared to you I might be thought of as normal. I don't live here and have over 30K posts...so I don't know whether that makes me normal or abnormal. This is something I usually only do in the morning, and then I go shower, and then go live the rest of the day off the board. What about you?

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Funny how you guys take the OP's bait hook, line and sinker every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                                It is odd this off season i feel calm about Eli manning and what he will do. no its not about cruz staying for a year at least. nor nicks. its just while he isnt going to put up mvp numbers. he seems consistently inconsistent. What I mean is he will give you a good season. I guess its time i appreciated that.

I personally dont think he is a HOFer, or even a top 5 QB (maybe he is). But at least he isnt a bobo. and for that im thankful.

classic picture of Eli smoking a bone..

Comment

Working...
                                X