X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    Apparently both you and Eli shared that joint

Explain the comebacks man!?

I'm not an Eli man-lover but the dude's pretty damn good. Not a top 5? You're just stirring the pot...everyone move along
    Not necessarily dude. I mean it can be debated that Eli is not a top QB. Do I think he is? Yes! He is a top 5 QB but one can make a pretty strong argument on why he is not...

People on the boards get so sour when others do not agree to everything they say sometimes... lol

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      It is odd this off season i feel calm about Eli manning and what he will do. no its not about cruz staying for a year at least. nor nicks. its just while he isnt going to put up mvp numbers. he seems consistently inconsistent. What I mean is he will give you a good season. I guess its time i appreciated that. I personally dont think he is a HOFer, or even a top 5 QB (maybe he is). But at least he isnt a bobo. and for that im thankful.
      This won't likely end well, but you knew that.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
        Well...if compared to you I might be thought of as normal. I don't live here and have over 30K posts...so I don't know whether that makes me normal or abnormal. This is something I usually only do in the morning, and then I go shower, and then go live the rest of the day off the board. What about you?
        Another fan with life lessons.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          This won't likely end well, but you knew that.
          He's just keeping the mods busy

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

No one answered my question. Hmm...
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              No one answered my question. Hmm...
              What was it Rudy?

Comment

Does Phil Simms have an agenda?
                Doesn't everyone?
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Does Phil Simms have an agenda?
                  Yes.

Next question....

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Yes.Next question....
                    Wait wait, but you insisted that because Phil was an NFL QB, his opinion would be valid. Remember that conversation? You knocked down anyone who said he had an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      Doesn't everyone?
                      Not necessarily.

Comment

after year 3 i knew he was pretty good QB. i still thought we over paid and made a poor deal draft pick wise. however it did pay off so i was wrong. Eli is a strange QB he runs hot and cold. but as i said i may have taken his production at QB for granted. (mainly because I find myself putting him down and mentioning his short comings to the Eli crowd)

Comment

Not necessarily.
                          That would be a new experience for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I prefer to listen to fans who think for themselves and don't need to be affirmed by retired players.
                            But that's just me.
                            Nahhhh I defer to experts. It doesn't mean they are always right, but I will always listen to somebody's opinion on what they did for a living for 16 years. Joe has forgotten more about being a QB then anybody on this board will ever know. He's put his 10,000 hours in and thus his words carry more weight.
                            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
                              lol

maybe doesnt have over 30k posts because he arrived after eli got here. (zing)

Comment

Experts nor fans are always right. I just think it's funny that one expert has an agenda, one NOT associated with the Giants.

Comment

Working...
                                X