Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Pugh

Opps Posted this wrong a minute ago.
    So what's going on with Justin Pugh I haven't heard anything about him in the OTAs of the Mini Camp.
    Mickpeg

He's not signed his rookie contract but he's been participating in the tetams' activities and had said he will be at training camp.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

this Pugh thread is a reach..

Comment

It's just a question, no?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
          this Pugh thread is a reach..
          a short one
          "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
            a short one
            LMAO Nice

Comment

I dont understand a Rookie or his Agents motavation to hold out..You are a NOBODY... You need to come in and get your deal signed and work hard. Period. you need to try and turn heads and impress on the football field. not draw unneeded attention from media, Fans and Teammates by holding out. It looks bad all the way around
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

also with the new CBA I thought there was very little wiggle room for rookies as far as what they could get in a first contract. Is it some type of scale depending on where you are picked in what round and overall?
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  I dont understand a Rookie or his Agents motavation to hold out..You are a NOBODY... You need to come in and get your deal signed and work hard. Period. you need to try and turn heads and impress on the football field. not draw unneeded attention from media, Fans and Teammates by holding out. It looks bad all the way around
                  Uh, Pugh has not been holding out. He has participated in all offseason activities and stated he will participate in training camp and is letting his agent handle the contract stuff. Sounds like he's doing exactly what he should be doing.
                  Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

No one is holding out. He and Nassib have simply not signed their contracts. Don't make an issue where there is none.

Comment

also with the new CBA I thought there was very little wiggle room for rookies as far as what they could get in a first contract. Is it some type of scale depending on where you are picked in what round and overall?
                      They can haggle over guarantee and other issues. It's not a big deal.

Comment

/red maybe he was sick??

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...09hco1_500.jpg

Comment

how much do you expect to hear from an olineman when there is no contact?

"His footwork looks good and he is smart." - That about all that can be said. Surprisingly, that is exactly what has been said too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mickpeg View Post
                            Opps Posted this wrong a minute ago.
                            So what's going on with Justin Pugh I haven't heard anything about him in the OTAs of the Mini Camp.
                            Mickpeg
                            Idk dude not much heard about him. He has not signed his contract yet but plans to attend camp.
                            Nothing news worthy.
                            Giantscolombia

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              No one is holding out. He and Nassib have simply not signed their contracts. Don't make an issue where there is none.
                              I guess that eliminates 95% of the conversations on here
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Working...
                              X