Ernie's scouting report on Eli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by appodictic View Post
    I do not get this ^. Eli start of his high school football team, broke all the records in his high school guy... He is the one who plays the jokes on everyone.
    Do any of you folks have a sense of humor?
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• When I sat down and discussed this issue with EA (well when i say sat down, i mean bothered him while he was getting his ipad fixed) He told me and i quote him, you couldnt go wrong with Big Ben also. So when your drafting or trying for a trade you dont know that day if that guy will land to you so you have to have a few different options. he did also confirm
      Rivers was never on our board that high just for trade purposes he drafted him.

Comment

• Mini Ben probably wouldn't have lasted this long playing behind the o line.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
          Mini Ben probably wouldn't have lasted this long playing behind the o line.
          He's had it worse in Pittsburgh.

Comment

• He gets more time to throw then Eli, doesn't attempt nearly as many passes yet gets sacked more. It's mini Ben holding into the ball as usual trying to make plays. I guess him and Simms have something in common. They love to hang in their until the last minute, but their football iq is extremely low because of it.

Comment

He gets more time to throw then Eli, doesn't attempt nearly as many passes yet gets sacked more. It's mini Ben holding into the ball as usual trying to make plays. I guess him and Simms have something in common. They love to hang in their until the last minute, but their football iq is extremely low because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Do any of you folks have a sense of humor?
                I don't think that most of them do. I got the humour in your post and I responded humorously (at least I think I did) in kind and folks didn't see that either. I am sure that you got the joke.

Comment

He gets more time to throw then Eli, doesn't attempt nearly as many passes yet gets sacked more. It's mini Ben holding into the ball as usual trying to make plays. I guess him and Simms have something in common. They love to hang in their until the last minute, but their football iq is extremely low because of it.
                  Ben gets so much time to throw because he is so mobile and extends plays. He is constantly running for his life back there because heis offensive line is horrible. There was a reason Pittsburgh used their 1st round pick on an offensive lineman last year, unfortunately for them he got hurt and didn't play.

I prefer Eli as a QB but if we had missed out, we would've been fine with Ben.
                  Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 06-23-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

dumb post.....wrong on both accounts.
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• He's Ben tries to extend plays. That's why he's always injured

Comment

Huh?
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

BEN'S OLINE has been horrible for years, he would have had much better protection here. i dream about what could have been in ben to tiki in the flat with n ice accurate touch passes and ben scrambling to buy time. im pretty sure we would have had a SB appearance at least from 2004-06

Comment

• Our defense was not good enough from 2004-2006. Having Ben wouldn't have mattered lol.

Comment

Our defense was not good enough from 2004-2006. Having Ben wouldn't have mattered lol.
                              I admit now that I wish we had signed Big Ben. Not because he's better than Eli which is arguable, but just so we didn't have to deal with his groupies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                                I admit now that I wish we had signed Big Ben. Not because he's better than Eli which is arguable, but just so we didn't have to deal with his groupies.
                                So...there's this guy Harooni....
                                Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Working...
                                X