Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ernie's scouting report on Eli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    He had a little help form Cruz, Nicks and JPP.
    no....really??? Just couldn't help yourself could you....

    especially knowing Rosie would agree with you anyway.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      no....really??? Just couldn't help yourself could you....

      especially knowing Rosie would agree with you anyway.....
      I disagree.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        he didnt act or perform like the "foundation" at first but he was certainly drafted/traded to be just that. Like most QBs.....
        +1
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
          I have to admit that I never thought of Eli as the foundation of our team...
          Eh, he's the unquestioned foundation of our team because our team's fortunes rest more on his performance than on the perfomance of any other single player.

          Now, you can debate whether he is a solid foundation or not, which I am sure that you will now proceed to do for 50 pages and/or until this thread is inevitable locked . .. .

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
            Eh, he's the unquestioned foundation of our team because our team's fortunes rest more on his performance than on the perfomance of any other single player.

            Now, you can debate whether he is a solid foundation or not, which I am sure that you will now proceed to do for 50 pages and/or until this thread is inevitable locked . .. .
            +1
            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

            Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              no....really??? Just couldn't help yourself could you....

              especially knowing Rosie would agree with you anyway.....
              I'm a Giants fan. I root for my team. I don't like it when any one player is given too much credit or blame. Including Eli.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I'm a Giants fan. I root for my team. I don't like it when any one player is given too much credit or blame. Including Eli.
                Except if it were Simms...
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                  Except if it were Simms...
                  You know he's been retired for 20 years....right?
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    You know he's been retired for 20 years....right?
                    Just answer the question, did you or did you not give Simms most of the credit for Giants success in the 80's??
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                      Just answer the question, did you or did you not give Simms most of the credit for Giants success in the 80's??
                      No.

                      You may have read in your history books that there were guys named Lawrence Taylor, Gary Reasons, Leonard Marshall, Eric Howard, Joe Morris, Carl Banks, George Martin, Jumbo Elliot, Eric Moore, Sean Landeta etc..........
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                        I disagree.
                        didnt mean to put words in your mouth so to speak...
                        just figured it wasnt Eli alone who made the comebacks. Team sport.
                        Basically I was busting on MH because he has to show what Eli "isnt" at every opportunity...
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          I'm a Giants fan. I root for my team. I don't like it when any one player is given too much credit or blame. Including Eli.
                          oh stop....
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            No.

                            You may have read in your history books that there were guys named Lawrence Taylor, Gary Reasons, Leonard Marshall, Eric Howard, Joe Morris, Carl Banks, George Martin, Jumbo Elliot, Eric Moore, Sean Landeta etc..........
                            I don't believe you....Yes I've heard and seen all them play. Your a Phil fanboy, so I can't believe you. I never hear you talk about those other players like you talk about Phil.
                            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              didnt mean to put words in your mouth so to speak...
                              just figured it wasnt Eli alone who made the comebacks. Team sport.
                              Basically I was busting on MH because he has to show what Eli "isnt" at every opportunity...
                              Why are all you guys so fixated on me and my intentions?
                              Trust me...I'm not as interesting as you seem to find me.
                              I would really prefer to discuss football without the "true intentions" of each poster being examined.

                              I'm actually sick of it.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Why are all you guys so fixated on me and my intentions?
                                Trust me...I'm not as interesting as you seem to find me.
                                I would really prefer to discuss football without the "true intentions" of each poster being examined.

                                I'm actually sick of it.
                                first off I like to bust your chops...
                                second....you plainly said you dont like to give one player too much credit or blame.
                                third....thats excatly what you did....you took some dredit away from Eli because Rosie said "he" made the come backs...

                                no biggie......the road to hell is paved with "true intentions"......lol ( I took literary liscense to change "good" to "true")....
                                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X