Giants' Receiver Hakeem Nicks Skipped Workouts Over Injury Concerns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Right after he made no comment on his future with the team after this season.
    He needs to have a huge season and being in TC's dog house isn't the way to do it.
    he wont be in TC's doghouse....he didnt fumble or anything like that
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

He needs to have a huge season and being in TC's dog house isn't the way to do it.
      What no comment? He doesn't talk about his contract in the media, not a bad choice.

Comment

My standards are what they are.
        questionable at best.....
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Right after he made no comment on his future with the team after this season.He needs to have a huge season and being in TC's dog house isn't the way to do it.
          He's not in his dog house lol calm down.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            He's not in his dog house lol calm down.
            Well Rudy....that's my point.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

so your point is the exact opposite of what you said....hmmmm....

Comment

Well Morehead, you made it sound like he was.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                  I don't know why this wasn't known to begin with. Nicks is in a contract year. He's going to do everything he can on the field to earn the max contract while doing everything he can within the rules to avoid injury.
                  I think it was "known" but just not articulated by Nicks publicly until now.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Right after he made no comment on his future with the team after this season. He needs to have a huge season and being in TC's dog house isn't the way to do it.
                    Why is he in the dog house?
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Nicks is above TCs dog house. If he's healthy he's playing. We are trying to win games here. He didn't actually break any rules. Tell TC to quit crying and move forward.
                      Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                        Nicks is above TCs dog house. If he's healthy he's playing. We are trying to win games here. He didn't actually break any rules. Tell TC to quit crying and move forward.
                        TC has every right to feel however he wants to feel when he is lied to.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          TC has every right to feel however he wants to feel when he is lied to.
                          Its not so much that Nicks lied. He changed his mind about attending OTAs......
                          He could have called and didnt.......
                          water under the bridge.....

Comment

Of course he did. That was clear all along if you just got past the media blather. It was an optional workout. All good.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
                              What no comment? He doesn't talk about his contract in the media, not a bad choice.
                              I didn't articulate that well. he made no commitment to the team past 2013, or even any real positive comments past this coming season.

Read the quote....I'm not saying it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Well Morehead, you made it sound like he was.
                                My point Rudy is that he said what he had to to stay out of the dog house.

Comment

Working...
                                X