Giants' Receiver Hakeem Nicks Skipped Workouts Over Injury Concerns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jomo View Post
    Of course he did. That was clear all along if you just got past the media blather. It was an optional workout. All good.
    Sorry guys...but even though nicks had every right to not attend...Yes he should have told TC....

BUT....even though TC has a right to be upset about not being kept in the loop.........Taking it to the media is absolutely the wrong thing to do and inexcusable....

What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
      Sorry guys...but even though nicks had every right to not attend...Yes he should have told TC....

BUT....even though TC has a right to be upset about not being kept in the loop.........Taking it to the media is absolutely the wrong thing to do and inexcusable....

........And there you have it.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

What's happening with Nicks? He's becoming a locker room distraction like Terrell Owens. Acting like he's a jet not a giant. If he didn't want to attend ota's he should have let the team know and avoided this melodrama.
        sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Yes, yes and yes.
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            My point Rudy is that he said what he had to to stay out of the dog house.
            No.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
              What's happening with Nicks? He's becoming a locker room distraction like Terrell Owens. Acting like he's a jet not a giant. If he didn't want to attend ota's he should have let the team know and avoided this melodrama.
              Time to move on.......Its all water under the bridge.

You may be overreacting just a tad.

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  No.
                  Yes...it really was my point.

Comment

Yes...it really was my point.
                    Oh I know, I'm just disagreeing with your point.

Comment

Time to move on.......Its all water under the bridge.

You may be overreacting just a tad.
                      It's was water under the bridge until Nicks latest comments. He's handled this situation about as badly as possible.

What if next year half the players don't turn up because they need more rest?
                      sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Huh? He is an absolutely exemplary Giant.
                        Last edited by jomo; 06-20-2013, 10:46 AM.

Comment

I didn't articulate that well. he made no commitment to the team past 2013, or even any real positive comments past this coming season.

Read the quote....I'm not saying it properly.
                          He was asked if he would give a home team discount next year to stay with the Giants. Should he have said yes? I don't think I would have.

Comment

if thats was supposed to be in red font then you are totally over reacting.....

if it was then I get it.......
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
                              He was asked if he would give a home team discount next year to stay with the Giants. Should he have said yes? I don't think I would have.
                              He should not say that. He would be hamstringing his agent as they move into contract dicsussions. He handled that part of it fine.

Guys who say they want to give the home team discount are typically over the hill players looking to hang on. It is not realistic for a star player to say or do that.

Comment

but it wasnt a big deal at all what TC said........it really wasnt. At least not to me.....
                                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                                X