Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' Receiver Hakeem Nicks Skipped Workouts Over Injury Concerns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Microsoft have dropped their DRM policies, Nicks is now getting an Xbox One.
    He might wait on line for one and skip a game

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      I've been defending Nicks (as though he needs me to lol) as far as his opting out of the voluntary program(s). I did take issue with his lack of notification to TC but my post that I suspect drew the rebuke had to to with TC and not Nicks. It's really hard to follow all of the bouncing balls at times around here.
      Evidently this one poster thinks you're a "Cruz Cultist".
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Evidently this one poster thinks you're a "Cruz Cultist".
        I'm a team cultist

        Nicks and Cruz are on the team.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          Microsoft have dropped their DRM policies, Nicks is now getting an Xbox One.
          hahaha.
          Have they really though?

          Stand with Cruz!
          80

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            I'm a team cultist

            Nicks and Cruz are on the team.
            ....now I have a formal label

            THANKS RF
            "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

            1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
              ....now I have a formal label

              THANKS RF
              Feel free to plagiarize
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                I've been defending Nicks (as though he needs me to lol) as far as his opting out of the voluntary program(s). I did take issue with his lack of notification to TC but my post that I suspect drew the rebuke had to to with TC and not Nicks. It's really hard to follow all of the bouncing balls at times around here.
                Don't sell yourself short my friend. You are a master multi-tasker! ...............and you heard that here first.
                Last edited by jomo; 06-20-2013, 06:24 PM.
                No one remembers who came in second.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by jomo View Post
                  Don't sell yourself short my friend. You are a master multi-tasker! ...............and you heard that here first.
                  You are too kind
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    It is water under the bridge, and it's not a big football thing, but it does seem as though he said one thing to the head coach and did another.

                    I have defended his decision not to attend voluntary OTAs and still do. But it's clear now that he, in my mind, had an obligation to tell the coach he changed his mind.

                    My original response was to the poster who suggested TC needed to "quit crying." I don't think TC has even mentioned it since Nicks has now attended the mandatory mimi-camp.
                    Oh he was crying. I stand by that. I expect a guy that has been coaching in the NFL since 1984 to handle things in house. And not go on about how it was a total shock to him, and he thought he was going to be here- whah whah whah. His comments weren't that inflammatory, but it's a bit of the TC that the players got tired of when Stray was on the team, and they told him so. Besides he of all people knows how the media and fans takes the smallest things and runs with it.

                    TC has forgotten about this as soon as Nicks showed up. The apology was icing on the cake and shows the nature of Nicks. In Nicks, I see a player that has had trouble staying healthy and in his contract year has decided to take some control of his time on the field by skipping voluntary OTA's to ensure nothing goes wrong before the season.
                    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

                    http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Guy is in a contract year and is protecting himself from getting injured to protect his money

                      THE HORROR

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                        Oh he was crying. I stand by that. I expect a guy that has been coaching in the NFL since 1984 to handle things in house. And not go on about how it was a total shock to him, and he thought he was going to be here- whah whah whah. His comments weren't that inflammatory, but it's a bit of the TC that the players got tired of when Stray was on the team, and they told him so. Besides he of all people knows how the media and fans takes the smallest things and runs with it.

                        TC has forgotten about this as soon as Nicks showed up. The apology was icing on the cake and shows the nature of Nicks. In Nicks, I see a player that has had trouble staying healthy and in his contract year has decided to take some control of his time on the field by skipping voluntary OTA's to ensure nothing goes wrong before the season.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          That water gets much higher that bridge might be in trouble.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Blue_Cusen View Post
                            That water gets much higher that bridge might be in trouble.
                            Truth, lotta water flowing under that bridge.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X