Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren Sapp takes shot at Michael Strahan.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    Reminds me of the time I dislocated that finger in rugby practice lol
    Must have hurt

Comment

Originally posted by luni View Post
      Sapp is pissed because hes bankrupt and had to sell his SB ring. poor chubby bubble head
      really??....what a jackwad.....
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
          Lol, I'm always wondering why this guy is on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Must have hurt
            When I snapped it back in place- it definitely didnt feel good lol

By the end of the week It was fine but it was very swollen. The inflammation took 6 months to go down on its own.

Tearing those ligaments are not fun. A DE having to fight through that injury that requires a ton of strength from your hands had to be a tough obstacle.

Comment

I never knew Strahan and Sapp had beef with each other. Sapp is most likely just jealous of Strahan's accomplishments. Sad. You got into the hall, and you STILL aren't satisfied.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Sad. You got into the hall, and you STILL aren't satisfied.
                It is sad....he thought he was getting into the dining hall of fame.
                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

It's sad actually when someone feels they must bring someone down to build themselves up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                    He didn't have to bring Strahan into it. What was the point??
                    Because other than Strahan the only other likely finalists this year at the DE position are Kevin Greene and Charles Haley.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Tuck Rule View Post
                      Because other than Strahan the only other likely finalists this year at the DE position are Kevin Greene and Charles Haley.
                      That makes absolutely no sense....to diminish another player's accomplishments to make one of your own look better is pathetic. Sorry if you think Sapp is justified in his idiotic statement.
                      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

That makes absolutely no sense....to diminish another player's accomplishments to make one of your own look better is pathetic. Sorry if you think Sapp is justified in his idiotic statement.
                        Not sure where I justified his statement. But, if he's going to call out a HOF eligible member in order to support one of his teamates, then his choice of Strahan out of the 3 eligible DE's in 2013 makes sense. The other 2 arent 1st time balloters like Strahan is so, their chances of getting in this time are better. And, he has had beef with Strahan in the past so, I'm sure that chance to take one last jab was his motive.

Is it a comment that a respectable journalist/commentator/athlete/person would make? Absolutely not.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Tuck Rule View Post
                          Not sure where I justified his statement. But, if he's going to call out a HOF eligible member in order to support one of his teamates, then his choice of Strahan out of the 3 eligible DE's in 2013 makes sense. The other 2 arent 1st time balloters like Strahan is so, their chances of getting in this time are better. And, he has had beef with Strahan in the past so, I'm sure that chance to take one last jab was his motive.

Is it a comment that a respectable journalist/commentator/athlete/person would make? Absolutely not.
                          If your saying "there's nothing to see" your basically saying that Sapp can say whatever he want. What he said was complete BS. If Rice was that good he shouldn't feel the need to tear down another player that he could be(and will be) sharing HOF with. Plain and simple.
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

If your saying "there's nothing to see" your basically saying that Sapp can say whatever he want. What he said was complete BS. If Rice was that good he shouldn't feel the need to tear down another player that he could be(and will be) sharing HOF with. Plain and simple.
                            I just don't think there's anything to make of it. Who gives a sh*t what Warren Sapp says? His comments have zero effect on the selection process nor do they take away from Strahan as a player and his accomplishments.

And he does have the right to say whatever he wants. Everyone else has the right to agree or disagree with it.

But, the reson he targeted Strahan and not anyone else makes sense.

Comment

I never cared what that idiot has ever said......and I'm not about to start now. Sapp has a job on TV because he is a CHARACTER not because he's any kind of real analyst. Just another fool in a suit.

I'd rather listen to Shannon "Marble Mouth" Sharpe butcher the English language than take anything that fat oaf says seriously.
                              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                                I never cared what that idiot has ever said......and I'm not about to start now. Sapp has a job on TV because he is a CHARACTER not because he's any kind of real analyst. Just another fool in a suit.

I'd rather listen to Shannon "Marble Mouth" Sharpe butcher the English language than take anything that fat oaf says seriously.
                                I actually like Sapp. I just think that for some reason Sapp and Strahan don't like each other.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X