Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren Sapp takes shot at Michael Strahan.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I actually like Sapp. I just think that for some reason Sapp and Strahan don't like each other.
    I liked him as a player, but as an analyst on NFL Network he's the most annoying thing next to Jamie Dukes.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I actually like Sapp. I just think that for some reason Sapp and Strahan don't like each other.
      Can't you ever be on the RIGHT side of a conversation?
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        Can't you ever be on the RIGHT side of a conversation?
        I just don't think its a big deal F. Sapp is pumping his teammate.
        Is he right? Absolutely not.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I just don't think its a big deal F. Sapp is pumping his teammate.
          Is he right? Absolutely not.
          I don't either. This will not make me dislike him any more than I already do.

Comment

Wow.....what's up with Sapp constantly hating on Strahan?
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

I like how Stra never responds and just goes about his life. Class.

Comment

The fact that he said "the right tackle is the worst starting linemen tells me he is rather dumb, like its some written rule, it's just a different skill set than the other positions"

Comment

Originally posted by King Sully View Post
                  The fact that he said "the right tackle is the worst starting linemen tells me he is rather dumb, like its some written rule, it's just a different skill set than the other positions"
                  Funny because, defensive tackle is the worst starting position on the D line. AMIRITE!!!!!?????

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Still....there is a little part of me that wishes Stra would put Sapp in his place.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      I'm sure he was tempted, but his agent reminded him he is sitting in Regis Philbin's chair, working with a piece of *** every morning.
                      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        I never cared what that idiot has ever said......and I'm not about to start now. Sapp has a job on TV because he is a CHARACTER not because he's any kind of real analyst. Just another fool in a suit.

I'd rather listen to Shannon "Marble Mouth" Sharpe butcher the English language than take anything that fat oaf says seriously.
                        I was just going to say that Sapp is the modern equivalent of the court jester (aka "Fool") in Medieval Europe palace courts. Paid strictly to be the buffoon. The only thing missing are the funny shoes, cap, and the bells. And the really funny thing is, it doesn't appear he realizes it. He actually thinks people take him seriously.

Sharpe and Sharper on NFLN sound like they have mashed potatoes in their mouths. Sharper seems to be working on improving his articulation a little bit, but Sharpe is worse than ever. And when he gets excited and starts talking faster? Yikes!

Comment

Sapp is broke, while Strahan career is flourishing...someone is jealous..

Comment

Originally posted by barran21 View Post
                            Sapp is broke, while Strahan career is flourishing...someone is jealous..
                            OK...That's cold!
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Of course, the tinfoil hat part of my brain keeps telling me that the reason strahan didn't get in was because john madden secretly blocked him. Why? "Brett Favre this, Brett Favre that"...

But then again, my inner conspiracy theorist makes skip bayless look sane and rational...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Sapp's annoying and I don't disagree, but calling Simeon Rice better than Strahan isn't completely blasphemous. I'd take Strahan still, but Rice was pretty darn good.

Plus, Rice was his teammate.

Sapp should keep his mouth shut though. He talks too much trash, especially for a retired player.

Comment

Working...
                                X