Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren Sapp takes shot at Michael Strahan.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Warren Sapp takes shot at Michael Strahan.

    http://sulia.com/c/new-york-giants/f...source=twitter
    Mood: WOOF!

  • #2
    Just makes me think why is this guy on T.V. sometimes.....He just mad cause a lot of people probably consider Strahan better then him.

    Man I hate Sapp....dude just needs to shut up.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 06-20-2013, 11:59 AM.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
      Just make me think why is this guy on T.V. sometimes.....He just mad cause a lot of people probably consider Strahan better then him.

      Man I hate Sapp....dude just needs to shut up.
      Doesn't help either that he is in the hall of fame. Especially when Strahan was involved in the conversation

      Comment


      • #4
        Meh

        Comment


        • #5
          I also didn't know that we are taking into account every linemen players play against now. I wish someone will look who he played against also. Who the hell was calling Strahan a bust??
          Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 06-20-2013, 10:56 AM.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

          Comment


          • #6
            He's awesome on Regis & Kelly & Michael.

            Comment


            • #7
              I saw this too. Guy's a clown. He's proud of the accomplishments of his teammate (Rice) and that's fine. But he's praising him by tearing down someone else (Strahan) and that's not cool in my book. If you're going to praise Rice and say he deserves to be in the hall then do it, don't say he's better than another guy who's being considered.

              Also, didn't Sapp go up against Detroit and Chicago twice per year, two teams that weren't making much noise during the years he played.......
              I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
                Doesn't help either that he is in the hall of fame. Especially when Strahan was involved in the conversation
                I remember everyone was saying if they have to pick between the two they would choose Strahan. Everytime Sapp says something it seems he has an agenda. Just like he's been saying the Steelers defense is done now, When they were the "NUMBER 1 DEFENSE" last year. He's a terrible analyst and an idiot get him off T.V.
                Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 06-20-2013, 10:58 AM.
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Providence View Post
                  I saw this too. Guy's a clown. He's proud of the accomplishments of his teammate (Rice) and that's fine. But he's praising him by tearing down someone else (Strahan) and that's not cool in my book. If you're going to praise Rice and say he deserves to be in the hall then do it, don't say he's better than another guy who's being considered.

                  Also, didn't Sapp go up against Detroit and Chicago twice per year, two teams that weren't making much noise during the years he played.......
                  No it's even worse he went up against the Saints, Atlanta, and the Panthers twice a year.
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Different responsibilities are entailed on the strongside. As a former player (Hall of Famer, at that), it baffles me that Sapp would intentionally attempt to marginalize Strahan's illustrious career.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Being that about 7-8 guys get 10+ sacks rushing on the left side, and only about 2-3 guys get 10+ sacks rushing from the other end each year, completely negates what Sapp is saying about strahan. Being on the strong side makes you much easier to double team and stra consistently beat those while getting to the QB.

                      Complete nonsense.
                      All Hail The New York Giants!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        He's probably bitter (like most NFL non-Giant fans and players) that Favre handed Strahan his sack record

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          poo poo Sapp

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Providence View Post
                            I saw this too. Guy's a clown. He's proud of the accomplishments of his teammate (Rice) and that's fine. But he's praising him by tearing down someone else (Strahan) and that's not cool in my book. If you're going to praise Rice and say he deserves to be in the hall then do it, don't say he's better than another guy who's being considered.

                            Also, didn't Sapp go up against Detroit and Chicago twice per year, two teams that weren't making much noise during the years he played.......
                            +1
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              He made a ****** comment the day he got in and said he was glad that Strahan didn't get it cuz he didn't deserve it (something along those lines)

                              **** sapp
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X