Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I couldn't find a general discussion area so here it is.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't find a general discussion area so here it is.

this next week, I'm moving out west to Reno. my health has deteriorated to the point that my wife can't do it alone helping me when I have medical problems. Gonna miss you guys, being on the east coast. Again, I'll find myself deep in enemy territory which could work out in the long run because that place in 49 market and I can get the dirty info pretty darn quick on our arch rivals.

But it was fun while it lasted and here's to a great prosperous life to all of you.

Cheers!

Giant-4-life

Best of luck to you
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Best of luck to you and your wife. Hope your health takes a turn for the best as well.
      Will you have internet?? If so you should be back .....right?...
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        Best of luck to you and your wife. Hope your health takes a turn for the best as well.
        Will you have internet?? If so you should be back .....right?...
        it won't bro but thanks. the docs are scared because my body is effectively dying of mal-nutrition. long story short, the military removed 15 feet of small bowel which, as you know, is where our bodies absorb nutrients. we have about 20 feet total of small, 4 feet of large. so you can see the inherent problems.

But I'm making the best of it. I'm unemployable, i have no issue telling you all this, we are family. But that's where I'm at. just trying to stay alive.

Comment

Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post
          it won't bro but thanks. the docs are scared because my body is effectively dying of mal-nutrition. long story short, the military removed 15 feet of small bowel which, as you know, is where our bodies absorb nutrients. we have about 20 feet total of small, 4 feet of large. so you can see the inherent problems.

But I'm making the best of it. I'm unemployable, i have no issue telling you all this, we are family. But that's where I'm at. just trying to stay alive.
          sorry to hear about your medical issues, wish you the best in your recovery. Hopefully things will take a turn for the better...good luck man

Comment

Best of luck to you.

Comment

Wishing you the best of luck with your medical situation.
              Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

I hope you can recover, stay strong and be blessed
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

We are all Giants family for life and we'll be thinking of you.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Keep the faith man. Mind over matter and a positive attitude can heal a lot. I'm sure we'll both live to see Eli & Co. win two more.

Good Luck

Comment

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble... I hope your health improves and want to thank you for what you have done for us by serving in the military. You aren't just our family because you are a Giants fan, you are our hero for the sacrifices you have made for us.
                      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

stay strong brother

we are in your corner like Mickey Goldmill

Comment

Head's up and heart strong..take care
                          my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

You will have my prayers and best wishes.

God Bless.

Comment

Thank you for your service and hope things turn around for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X