Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

you said you might root for Pittsburg.
    Now I understand. Someone asked who I woul root for and I just threw that out there. As I said on these boards many times I only watched the giants games. I donít watch the playoffs if the giants arenít in it. I will take my time to decide if I want to root for another team or just not watch football anymore.
    Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

• OMG - what a great email you sent - amazing. My hat is off to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedman View Post

Now I understand. Someone asked who I woul root for and I just threw that out there. As I said on these boards many times I only watched the giants games. I donít watch the playoffs if the giants arenít in it. I will take my time to decide if I want to root for another team or just not watch football anymore.
        So you only root for teams in the Playoffs because you only watch Playoff games? I get It now you are a Front Runner or Band Wagon Fan In that case If I had to pick a team to root for in this years playoffs it would be the Eagles because they are in our division, got to stick with the NFC East!

Comment

So you only root for teams in the Playoffs because you only watch Playoff games? I get It now you are a Front Runner or Band Wagon Fan In that case If I had to pick a team to root for in this years playoffs it would be the Eagles because they are in our division, got to stick with the NFC East!
          Dude, is it that time of the month for you? Why are you looking for an argument when there isn't any.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Dude, is it that time of the month for you? Why are you looking for an argument when there isn't any.
            what argument? I am not arguing. just pointing out that people that only root for winning teams are front runners
            I don't even live in NY but I listen on the radio each week I got it on right now! BIG BLUE BABY!
            Last edited by Donnie Yen; 12-03-2017, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Do you know how to ****ing read? I said I donít watch the playoffs if the giants arenít in it. Is that hard to understand. You get so blinded by whatever stupid point that you are trying to make that you make yourself look like a fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Donnie boy is a moron that canít read or just tries to twist what people say.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedman View Post

Do you know how to ****ing read? I said I donít watch the playoffs if the giants arenít in it. Is that hard to understand. You get so blinded by whatever stupid point that you are trying to make that you make yourself look like a fool.
                  Oh I get It now Sorry Dude. I always watch at least The Super Bowl for the Commercials I have a criteria for commercials They have to be Epic, Funny, or really good movie Trailers for me to like them and I usually love the Halftime Show even If I don't like the performer, I was not impressed with The Red Hot Chilly Peppers, Again Sorry for not getting what you were saying that was on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post

it showed a lot of class to dictate where you go as a rookie who never played a down in the nfl before ? you may argue he should be able to choose where he plays as we choose where to work but thats nothing to do with class.

haha i guess anyone can justify things so they keep seeing that person as perfect.
                    And what difference does it make if he was a rookie? It his decision to go and play where ever he wants. My argument about Eli's class is not whether he has the right to choose or not but the fact that he stuck to his word. He told the Chargers not to draft him because he does not want to play for them and he kept his word. Perhaps you overlooked that fact or you just totally ignored it. But whether you like Eli as a player or not, you cannot take that away from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

I'm pretty sure if you were a fan of the other 31 teams you would see it differently. Even Ben poked fun of Eli on a bus draft day.
                      Now that is a great character reference you mentioned! Ben a real "classy" guy! At least Eli was not accused of rape.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                        Now that is a great character reference you mentioned! Ben a real "classy" guy! At least Eli was not accused of rape.
                        Who said Ben was classy?

Comment

• MENTIONING Mara's deceased father shows that YOU HAVE NO INTEGRITY.

The Irony.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X