X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archie manning approves of mcdoo's move

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...nning-benching

in a stunning turn of events , Archie is siding with mca.
    Last edited by Harooni; 12-01-2017, 10:47 PM.

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

you're on a roll today man, that dope must be real strong by you this week.... I'm sure archie fully agrees with the decision and supports it just like you said. makes perfect sense right? I'm sure the manning family is in full support of ben mcadoo and doesn't resent him in the slightest for humiliating their son and his legacy, not to mention making him the scapegoat for the season and putting him in a situation where he's basically crying on camera...im sure they are loving it and will be there with their geno smith jerseys on next home game.

Comment

Originally posted by RichGiants81 View Post

you're on a roll today man, that dope must be real strong by you this week.... I'm sure archie fully agrees with the decision and supports it just like you said. makes perfect sense right? I'm sure the manning family is in full support of ben mcadoo and doesn't resent him in the slightest for humiliating their son and his legacy, not to mention making him the scapegoat for the season and putting him in a situation where he's basically crying on camera...im sure they are loving it and will be there with their geno smith jerseys on next home game.
      at first i thought archie would be furious with how it went down, but maybe he is going to spin it into eli getting a big payday in fa.

Comment

You need to learn how to read. You wonder why people insult you when you post your stupid bull****. Archie never backed this ******* coach on the benching. Maybe you post this **** to get a rise out of people. You got me youíre a ****ing scum bag.
        Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Archie wants Eli to be the first QB to win a SB in each conference to once again top Peyton who was the first to win a SB on 2 different teams.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

You need to learn how to read. You wonder why people insult you when you post your stupid bull****. Archie never backed this ******* coach on the benching. Maybe you post this **** to get a rise out of people. You got me youíre a ****ing scum bag.
            i didnt write it bobo, read the headline Archie defends mcadoo

Comment

The Manning's are Class Personified. of course they will handle this situation with class but that still don't make it right. Going to Davis is one thing, going to Geno Smith is another!

Comment

Is that your attention span that you can only read the headline. Read the article moron.
                Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

I can't tell if this Harooni guy is for real or a tool. I usually never respond to his idiotic posts because, well, I'd look like an idiot too.
                  Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Where does it say that Archi defends the benching? defending the coach by blaming injuries for th 2-9 record does not mean that he is defending the benching move like you're trying to imply. Your thread title is an even bigger reach than the flowers pick.

Comment

you ****ing kidding me talk about trolling ....come on man

Archie Manning spoke positively of Macadoo as a coach ...no approve of the benching in that article at all
                      Last edited by byron; 12-01-2017, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Credibility lost.

Comment

So do we cross off "reading comprehension" or "honesty" from the list of qualities you possess?

eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

The family is a class act. But Can't wait when McReese gets fired!!

Comment

Who the **** do you think youíre ****ing with mother****er?!

Why you, ****ing, wiseass mother****ing ****er you must think I am some kind of ****ing fool or some ****. You got a lot of ****ing nerve! That ****ing article didnít say anything like that and youíre no ****ing Giants fan for posting this bull**** misrepresentation mother****img ****face ****er.

For the record, I didnít click the link or read the article or anything....but I assumed this was the kind of reaction expected so who am I to buck the trend?
                              Last edited by Sarcasman; 12-01-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X