This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Who the **** do you think youíre ****ing with mother****er?!

Why you, ****ing, wiseass mother****ing ****er you must think I am some kind of ****ing fool or some ****. You got a lot of ****ing nerve! That ****ing article didnít say anything like that and youíre no ****ing Giants fan for posting this bull**** misrepresentation mother****img ****face ****er.

For the record, I didnít click the link or read the article or anything....but I assumed this was the kind of reaction expected so who am I to buck the trend?
    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

So do we cross off "reading comprehension" or "honesty" from the list of qualities you possess?
      Both.

Comment

Why you, ****ing, wiseass mother****ing ****er you must think I am some kind of ****ing fool or some ****. You got a lot of ****ing nerve! That ****ing article didnít say anything like that and youíre no ****ing Giants fan for posting this bull**** misrepresentation mother****img ****face ****er.

For the record, I didnít click the link or read the article or anything....but I assumed this was the kind of reaction expected so who am I to buck the trend?
        Be cool bud. Stirring you up is his goal.

Personally, I think he is a Russian mole. Just sayin...

Comment

You have to give Harooni credit. 13 years ago he hitched his wagon to the idea that Eli was bad/overrated/unworthy whatever you want to call it. And no matter how many times the wheels came off that wagon, he scoured the Earth for something round to glue back on and keep rollin'. ;-)

I basically left this board when no matter how much success our team had, it was never good enough for some folks. So I thought to myself, what is the point of conversing with people who act that way? I gotta say, it was the right move. =P

It's funny coming back after all this time and our boy Harooni is still grinding that same axe. Looks like he never stopped either.

Comment

Comment

they are acting like I wrote the article and title , lol its a decent source bleacher report. Archie is acting 100 times better than any fan around here. kudos to him i really thought he would be a little upset. it shows we do a lot of assuming here because none of us know the full story.

for those saying i have no credibilty and mad this up

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_d57mjoz2
              Last edited by Harooni; 12-02-2017, 06:03 AM.

Comment

The first line of this is probably how Peyton reacted. Archie said you dont want to know what he said lol

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue10 View Post
                  You have to give Harooni credit. 13 years ago he hitched his wagon to the idea that Eli was bad/overrated/unworthy whatever you want to call it. And no matter how many times the wheels came off that wagon, he scoured the Earth for something round to glue back on and keep rollin'. ;-)

I basically left this board when no matter how much success our team had, it was never good enough for some folks. So I thought to myself, what is the point of conversing with people who act that way? I gotta say, it was the right move. =P

It's funny coming back after all this time and our boy Harooni is still grinding that same axe. Looks like he never stopped either.
                  I'm wondering if it continues after Eli leaves. That's a whole lot of material to have to ****can.

Comment

Old Arch doesn't want to see Eli get hammered every week like he did with the Aints.

Just lookin out for Eli's welfare.
                    Fan since 1970.
                    ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
                    "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

LMFAO
                      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...nning-benching

in a stunning turn of events , Archie is siding with mca.
                        You are a such a little roach. Go crawl back in your hole.

Comment

To be fair......he had a thing for Kurt back then and has never gotten over it.
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

To say the least. At one point Brenda Warner hired herself as a bodyguard and asked for an order of protection.

Comment

Some things never change.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

Its more about Tiki than Kurt. When Tiki quit and then Eli got SB MVP the next year it must have made his head explode.

Comment

Working...
                                X