• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geno Actually Played Pretty Well

21/34
    212 yds
    1 TD 0 INT

Despite the 2 fumbles I was pleasantly surprised. We almost had a chance this week.
    Looking forward to seeing how Webb compares whenever he gets the nod.
    sigpic

2 fumbles and ended up on the losing end. Yeah sounds like a typical Geno game.

Comment

No complaints considering the line he played behind.

Comment

Meh, he didn't implode, so that's good. I'd like to see Webb start next week, under a new head coach.

Comment

better than i expected, with the stale play calling. he needs to improve his pocket awareness and step up a bit more when he senses pressure from the outside and get rid of it. first start in a long time not bad at all

Comment

He added the dimension we thought he would namely the ability to scramble.

If Webb and Geno suit up will McAdoo bring Eli along for the ride?

Comment

Terrible display of QB play vs a weak defense. Typical Geno. Another Reese gem signing.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesbrother View Post
                He added the dimension we thought he would namely the ability to scramble.

If Webb and Geno suit up will McAdoo bring Eli along for the ride?
                Keep ignoring the KNOWN dimension. Turnovers. The Eli haters are rejoicing over 14 points scored. Exposed.

Comment

Definitely played better than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

Keep ignoring the KNOWN dimension. Turnovers. The Eli haters are rejoicing over 14 points scored. Exposed.
                    Not sure I understand. Are you talking about Geno's ability to turn the ball over at inopportune times or Manning's ability to produce ghost fumbles?

Comment

He had a bone head Geno stunt inside the 5 .

There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                        2 fumbles and ended up on the losing end. Yeah sounds like a typical Geno game.
                        Yeah. Certainly not a typical Eli game.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                          Terrible display of QB play vs a weak defense. Typical Geno. Another Reese gem signing.
                          Lol so you must of really thought what you saw last week was beyond terrible. We scored 14 more points on offense this week compare to last week.

Comment

he did okay. He was typical geno. has a good arm, can make throws, but just can't translate to consistently good football. However, being behid this line makes it hard for anyone. I know it means nothing, as it's not truth, but I think the giants win this game with eli. That being said, Geno did a decent job.

Not like oaklands defense is anything to write home about.
                            sigpic

Comment

Still has turnover issues. Heís always been talented. Offence didnít score 20. Yawn another McAdoo special from the Dennyís card

Comment

Working...
                              X