Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Roster Breakdwn: Chase Clement

http://www.bigblueview.com/2013/6/24...ment-tight-end

Excerpt: "Could undrafted free agent tight end Chase Clement make the 53-man roster?

Let's continue our look at the 90-man roster the New York Giantswill open training camp with by discussing undrafted free agent tight end Chase Clement, an intriguing player out of LSU.

2012 Season In Review

Clement was a tight end for the LSU Tigers in 2012, and was used primarily in a blocking role. He caught only 14 passes in three seasons as a tight end after converting from the defensive line, including five last season." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

clement clement hands of cement.

Comment

I like a blocking TE given the sorry state of our OL. We could particularly use help on the right side.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
        I like a blocking TE given the sorry state of our OL. We could particularly use help on the right side.
        +1 And if Hynoski is delayed far into the season, we need another TE while Pascoe is at FB
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          +1 And if Hynoski is delayed far into the season, we need another TE while Pascoe is at FB
          Yep
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I think that he may have a future here, if he has a little more pass catching capability Pascoe may find himself in a real battle down the line. Does he make the team, not sure but certainly should be on the practice squad.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
              Yep
              I think Pascoe can do the job again as he did when Hedgecok went down until Hynoski can get back on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                I think Pascoe can do the job again as he did when Hedgecok went down until Hynoski can get back on the field.
                I say go for Leach. Now that is an upgrade!
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                  I say go for Leach. Now that is an upgrade!
                  He may end up back in Baltimoreand be looking for $2M plus incentives and, so far, now one seems willing to meet the demand.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...-to-the-ravens

Comment

Working...
                  X