X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiki blasts Sapp, defends Strahan

Sorry if already posted.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...trahan-comment

I know many will say that Tiki's just trying to get back in Giants' fans good graces, or that he's defending Strahan because he knew he was out of line when he questioned his contract hold out years ago, or that he's just trying to get media face time, etc., etc. But I think we need to give credit to Tiki. He didn't need to say anything. However, he chose to rise to the defense of his former teammate and I think that is a positive.

With all that said, I don't think it was in good taste to call Sapp "an idiot." Insulting him is childish, but hey, it's not like I was thinking it.....
    I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

you know what.....I am not a Tiki after football fan at all and I have said some totally negative things about him.
    But what he said seems genuine IMO. He called a Sapp and out and idiot. Thats pretty big from a media standpoint.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Warren mentions Stray during his HOF speech. The guy is obsessed.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Sapp says Strahans numbers were inflated because he went against RTs his whole career ???

does that mean Lawrence Taylors numbers are inflated because he went against FBs , RBs and TEs for most of his career ?

Warren sounds like a complete fool

Comment

Do The Right Thing, And You Can Always Come Back Home

I had a lot of hatred for Tiki ( Mostly because Burress only shot Himself in the foot once. Tiki unloaded the whole magazine ) Giants who went on to become media Giants made us all feel proud. ( Gifford, Lynch, Huff, Papa, Glazer ) These ex players were grateful to Big Blue. With that said, If Tiki starts taking pride in His former team He could eventually get back into the Giants family. ( You see what Tiki never learned was that it's ok to be a Homer in the media. ) JJ bangs the drum for the Cowboys. Same with Bradshaw and Howie. Strah doesn't pick Big Blue every week, but most weeks He does. And Michael stands up for the team. Learn that Tiki, and maybe you can go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Providence View Post
            Sorry if already posted.

I know many will say that Tiki's just trying to get back in Giants' fans good graces, or that he's defending Strahan because he knew he was out of line when he questioned his contract hold out years ago, or that he's just trying to get media face time, etc., etc. But I think we need to give credit to Tiki. He didn't need to say anything. However, he chose to rise to the defense of his former teammate and I think that is a positive.

With all that said, I don't think it was in good taste to call Sapp "an idiot." Insulting him is childish, but hey, it's not like I was thinking it.....
            OR...he could just be saying it because it's the truth!!
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
                I had a lot of hatred for Tiki ( Mostly because Burress only shot Himself in the foot once. Tiki unloaded the whole magazine ) Giants who went on to become media Giants made us all feel proud. ( Gifford, Lynch, Huff, Papa, Glazer ) These ex players were grateful to Big Blue. With that said, If Tiki starts taking pride in His former team He could eventually get back into the Giants family. ( You see what Tiki never learned was that it's ok to be a Homer in the media. ) JJ bangs the drum for the Cowboys. Same with Bradshaw and Howie. Strah doesn't pick Big Blue every week, but most weeks He does. And Michael stands up for the team. Learn that Tiki, and maybe you can go home.
                There's nothing wrong with being a homer at all... as long as you own up to it. I remember aaron ross going on NFL AM and was asked to name the top 5 receivers in the league, and he put Nicks over Megatron. ED called him out on it and he basically said "yeah i'm a homer, so what?", and ED was able to respect that.

Same with with Stray. No he's not pickign the giants every week, but whenever he gets the chance to, he does... (the 4 matchups each guy picks on are assigned to them)

There is yet hope for Tiki. He never went full traitor. He might have thrown his fellow players under the bus en masse, but he never decided to flat-out defect to Philly like Steve ****** and Kenny ******* did... Yes, I consider going directly to the Eagles (especially with any offer on the table) to be the cardinal sin...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Providence View Post
                  Sorry if already posted.

No, it's OK because Sapp is an idiot.

And kudo's to Tiki. I thought that he took a little too much of a beating over the past few years over the Eli flap. Hopefully this will be put back in the good graces of Giants fans. I'd like to see him introduced at MetLife and get cheered next time.

Comment

In other news: This Minute Maid Apple Juice is the bee's knees right now.

Comment

Tiki doesn't do anything unless it's for Tiki. This was a calculated move to get back in the good graces of Giants fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        There's nothing wrong with being a homer at all... as long as you own up to it. I remember aaron ross going on NFL AM and was asked to name the top 5 receivers in the league, and he put Nicks over Megatron. ED called him out on it and he basically said "yeah i'm a homer, so what?", and ED was able to respect that.

Same with with Stray. No he's not pickign the giants every week, but whenever he gets the chance to, he does... (the 4 matchups each guy picks on are assigned to them)

There is yet hope for Tiki. He never went full traitor. He might have thrown his fellow players under the bus en masse, but he never decided to flat-out defect to Philly like Steve ****** and Kenny ******* did... Yes, I consider going directly to the Eagles (especially with any offer on the table) to be the cardinal sin...
                        As I have expressed numerous times on this MB, I find these posts calling players who left here for more money defectors orr traitors to be extremely childish. This is a business. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          Tiki doesn't do anything unless it's for Tiki. This was a calculated move to get back in the good graces of Giants fans.
                          Or as Fbomb said, it is the truth.

The truth will set you free!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                            Normally I agree with that 110% but in this case I dont get that feeling......
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              Normally I agree with that 110% but in this case I dont get that feeling......
                              Has the leopard changed its spots??

Comment

Working...
                              X