Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just to change the subject a little ... back to what we used to complain about ;)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just to change the subject a little ... back to what we used to complain about ;)

I thought this was pretty good ...

who saw Brady lose his mind on the sideline yesterday ... it was a good one

If I was an idiot, I'd think that equals leadership.

Comment

Yeah, what was that all about?

Comment

all I saw was Brady yelling **** you !!! **** you !!!! **** you !!! ... in his OCs face

to me it's all passion

it's an emotional game ...

this stuff has always happened ... they just didn't show it all on TV back in the day

Comment

Yeah now hopefully we can get josh mcdaniels over here. Who wants to be yelled at by one of hr greatest qbs of all time.

nah I hope not.
          Last edited by DarkSaint; 12-04-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

In before someone says its Tom Brady and hes a 5 time champion so he can get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
              all I saw was Brady yelling **** you !!! **** you !!!! **** you !!! ... in his OCs face

to me it's all passion

it's an emotional game ...

this stuff has always happened ... they just didn't show it all on TV back in the day
              I saw that. Brady's comments after the game were - Eh, it's football.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post
                In before someone says its Tom Brady and hes a 5 time champion so he can get away with.
                Well that is one of the dynamics at play.

but Iím with others on this one as well. The sidelines are an emotional place.

i get this one from both sides

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

Odell does it and hes a cancer to the team with a me first attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

and he's right

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post

The sidelines are an emotional place.

i get this one from both sides
                      Exactly my point. Ive played football and yelling on the sidelines is normal.
                      Last edited by jay051; 12-04-2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

Odell does it and hes a cancer to the team with a me first attitude.
                        granted Brady is not lifting his leg in the endzone and proposing to kicking nets ...

but I get it ...

I really don't care about any of it if it does not result in a 15 yd penalty

whoever the next coach is needs to establish Alpha Dog syndrome immediately

something McAdoo never did

Comment

I heard that the OC was telling Brady that someone was wide open...and Belichick hardly moved when he saw who it was.

Comment

How about that hit by gronkowski. If odell had done that m, it would be all over the news

Comment

both are wrong, saying f you over and over to your oc is no better than some of odells. in fact i think thats worse. i didnt see it but ill go watch it.

Comment

Working...
                              X