Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerry Reese is a snake who got away with tricking John Mara

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jerry Reese is a snake who got away with tricking John Mara

    Back in 2014, after the disastrous 2013 season, Reese realized he had messed up so badly and was too far away, due to his own negligence.

    So he used Ben McAdoo, an outsider who runs a completely different scheme than Coughlin, as a mechanism to convince ownership that Coughlin was the problem. That Coughlin was not developing his sh-tty draft picks. That Coughlin's approach to football (scheme) was wrong and was why they were losing.

    Reese did all this to save his own butt, scapegoating Coughlin, and extend his stay as GM. And....it actually WORKED! Up until yesterday that is. Reese successfully tricked and hustled Giants ownership from 2014 til now, using McAdoo as a pawn. Yesterday, John Mara finally saw the light. Finally.

    When the grass gets cut, the snakes will show.

    Jerry Reese is a SNAKE. And should always be remembered by Giants fans as such. That man singlehandedly destroyed New York Giants football.
    Last edited by NYGPonziScheme; 12-05-2017, 11:54 AM.

  • #2
    Lol. Another "If you disagree with me you are not a true Giants fan" post.

    There have been a bunch of these recently.

    Comment


    • #3
      Your trolling is getting old.

      Comment


      • #4
        i seem to remember Eli wanted ben really badly and went to ownership endorsing him.

        https://nypost.com/2016/01/13/why-be...-manning-hire/


        "Eli Manning gets his way, gets his man.

        McAdoo learned at the feet of Tom Coughlin for two years, which ought to have counted for plenty.

        Manning didn’t get final say, even as the franchise quarterback, but ownership was wise to value his opinion."

        Comment


        • #5
          Um, Ben Mcadoo was not Jerry Reese's choice to be the HC. This has been stated so it proves your whole ridiculous theory is incorrect.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NYGPonziScheme View Post
            Back in 2014, after the disastrous 2013 season, Reese realized he had messed up so badly and was too far away, due to his own negligence.

            So he used Ben McAdoo, an outsider who runs a completely different scheme than Coughlin, as a mechanism to convince ownership that Coughlin was the problem. That Coughlin was not developing his sh-tty draft picks. That Coughlin's approach to football (scheme) was wrong and was why they were losing.

            Reese did all this to save his own butt, scapegoating Coughlin, and extend his stay as GM. And....it actually WORKED! Up until yesterday that is. Reese successfully tricked and hustled Giants ownership from 2014 til now, using McAdoo as a pawn. Yesterday, John Mara finally saw the light. Finally.

            When the grass gets cut, the snakes will show.

            Jerry Reese is a SNAKE. And should always be remembered by Giants fans as such. That man singlehandedly destroyed New York Giants football.
            Post of the year.

            I need the laugh after a very tough week in Giants World. I think JR was behind the graasy knoll as well. I think he was the one armed man too.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • #7
              OK he is fired now, we can move on. I will give him this, thought his drafts got better the last few years so it is plenty of young talent on this roster who can become even better with GOOD COACHING. Only holes really are the ones he was too stubborn and arrogant to address which is Offensive Line and Linebacker. All the next GM have to do really is address those positions hard and they will look like a genius immediately.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NYGPonziScheme View Post
                Back in 2014, after the disastrous 2013 season, Reese realized he had messed up so badly and was too far away, due to his own negligence.

                So he used Ben McAdoo, an outsider who runs a completely different scheme than Coughlin, as a mechanism to convince ownership that Coughlin was the problem. That Coughlin was not developing his sh-tty draft picks. That Coughlin's approach to football (scheme) was wrong and was why they were losing.

                Reese did all this to save his own butt, scapegoating Coughlin, and extend his stay as GM. And....it actually WORKED! Up until yesterday that is. Reese successfully tricked and hustled Giants ownership from 2014 til now, using McAdoo as a pawn. Yesterday, John Mara finally saw the light. Finally.

                When the grass gets cut, the snakes will show.

                Jerry Reese is a SNAKE. And should always be remembered by Giants fans as such. That man singlehandedly destroyed New York Giants football.
                Look, Coughlin landed on his feet. I hated to see him go. I have always thought Reese should have gone at the same time because I never believe it's ONE person's fault. There is nothing to gain by dredging up the past. As it concerns this team, we need to look forward, beyond the W's and L's of this season. What is done is done.

                Self preservation is a basic human emotion.
                Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-05-2017, 01:10 PM.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sicko View Post
                  OK he is fired now, we can move on. I will give him this, thought his drafts got better the last few years so it is plenty of young talent on this roster who can become even better with GOOD COACHING. Only holes really are the ones he was too stubborn and arrogant to address which is Offensive Line and Linebacker. All the next GM have to do really is address those positions hard and they will look like a genius immediately.
                  so he drafted well in recent years, but deserved to be fired? no gm will hit on all draft picks, but he has done very well even picks i thought were a reach turned out to be good players. he wasnt perfect but he wasnt bad either. this was a coaching issue from the start both mcadoo and spags, im not sure how spags keeps getting away with it. even when tc was let go spags D was struggling badly.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Harooni View Post

                    so he drafted well in recent years, but deserved to be fired? no gm will hit on all draft picks, but he has done very well even picks i thought were a reach turned out to be good players. he wasnt perfect but he wasnt bad either. this was a coaching issue from the start both mcadoo and spags, im not sure how spags keeps getting away with it. even when tc was let go spags D was struggling badly.
                    Nope, Reese's most important job was to get a killer O-line at any cost, due to the type of QB he had.
                    If he had to go over Mara's head even, and appeal directly the the fans to get it, he should have.
                    BTW, the new GM has the same job, unless Eli is here only for one more year, grooming a new guy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Harooni View Post

                      so he drafted well in recent years, but deserved to be fired? no gm will hit on all draft picks, but he has done very well even picks i thought were a reach turned out to be good players. he wasnt perfect but he wasnt bad either. this was a coaching issue from the start both mcadoo and spags, im not sure how spags keeps getting away with it. even when tc was let go spags D was struggling badly.
                      As I just posted replying to another post. I just think the market he was in is what done him in. It's New York where the media and fans are not very patient. The Next Coach and Next GM will deal with the same issues guaranteed! No DID NOT think Reese was as bad as people made him out to be, they just wanted him out

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                        Post of the year.

                        I need the laugh after a very tough week in Giants World. I think JR was behind the graasy knoll as well. I think he was the one armed man too.
                        facts

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X