Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli Manning tells Steve Spagnuolo he wants to be the Giants' starting quarterback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You donít get a top 3 pick and not draft a QB unless you have Rodgers or Wentz. They will take a QB and he will be Eliís eventual successor if they pick right

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Uhhh, besides the fact he isnt reading defenses well? He has a very good OL and a very good RB, yet leads college football in turnovers. This was after they watched film on him from 2016 when he looked like the next Luck. He has many holes right now.
      So, why is he still considered one of the two best prospects in the college game?

Where did that come from? What does that even mean? I was saying Kap was only good because of Harbaugh. Rodgers is good because he is a future HOF QB.
      I'm saying that no quarterback is only good because of his head coach. Kaepernick was good for a year and-a-half or so because he was not a prototypical QB and many defenses just didn't know how to play him. But he had shortcomings that - once defensive coordinators were able to catch up - became glaringly-obvious. We're facing a QB this Sunday that is going through the same process at the moment (though our defense may make it difficult to see). And I suspect that Davis Webb would follow the same pattern if he were put in there.
      Last edited by Bronxpinstripes; 12-06-2017, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Eli better have a good performance with the O-line he has now because many of you have been lying about Eli having no O-line. Can't play behind the o-line he has now then what happens when you get the O-line you wanted then injuries happen to it?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

Ben had rare courage
          Yeah, he had rare courage and no clue. Not surprised you like him.

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
            You donít get a top 3 pick and not draft a QB unless you have Rodgers or Wentz. They will take a QB and he will be Eliís eventual successor if they pick right
            we wont get a top 5 pick dont worry. redskins and cards are out , wont put up a big fight, and spags/eli will have something to prove to fans,

fans will then wonder why we dont have a replacement by 2019 not understanding they helped this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito-Wooten View Post

Webb was a McAdoo pick most likely and there's a reason he was there in the late 3rd round. Considering all the needs we had on OL and elsewhere and the fact we're definitely taking a QB with our top 5 pick next year it was pretty much a wasted draft pick.
              Yeah because they knew they were going to pick top 5 in 2018 when they took Webb.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                If anyone but Eli Manning was starting Sunday Giants fans would literally set Metlife on fire.....although first they'd probably jump the field and take Spags head off.
                Didn't half of them sell off their tickets, or swore not to go to any more games this season?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

Eli is still the future for two more years.

I NEED to see him in a real offense. SOMETHING tells me he will be electric with obj once more like 15.
                  ...... uhh... ok. HE has been here 14 years, and never showed me electric lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

So, why is he still considered one of the two best prospects in the college game?
                    You mean like Ryan Leaf was? I dont know.... I dont see it. I guess they see potential instead of results right now. I mean, he is only 20 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Didn't half of them sell off their tickets, or swore not to go to any more games this season?
                      yeah they did. smh but now they got their way and most wont be there anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post

Yeah because they knew they were going to pick top 5 in 2018 when they took Webb.
                        Doesn't mean a guy who slipped to the late 3rd round and played in an Air Raid system in college is going to be our next franchise QB. We had way too many other needs at places like OL and LB to be using a 3rd round pick on a QB who will probably never start a game for us.

Comment

There is nothing going to happen in these last 4 games. Its going to be a spectacle. The controversy is over, back up QB Webb might get a few snaps and that is all. We will take our beatings and head into next year. We play the Cowboys, Eagles, Redskins, and Cardinals. People actually think we are gonna win 3/4. Lol what a joke. I have swampland and snake oil I would like to sell you. Three of those teams hate our guts, those Ws will not be given to us. One win more and a top 5 pick is what we are getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

we wont get a top 5 pick dont worry. redskins and cards are out , wont put up a big fight, and spags/eli will have something to prove to fans,

fans will then wonder why we dont have a replacement by 2019 not understanding they helped this happen.
                            The Giants are not winning out

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

...... uhh... ok. HE has been here 14 years, and never showed me electric lol
                              In 14 years Eli never showed you electric?

Looooooooooool

Musta started watching last year. How you can even put that out there i hilarious.

Comment

When is the last time an Eli team crushed any opponent? Never happens
                                it's always heart attack time til the final whistle blows

Comment

Working...
                                X