• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geno tweets about hate -after news Eli will likely start

link below "hate is so familiar"
    http://giantswire.usatoday.com/2017/...e-familiar-me/

https://twitter.com/GenoSmith3/statu...44145476702208

Last edited by Harooni; 12-05-2017, 03:39 PM.

Another head case perhaps

Comment

I'm sorry, but that kid's a couple sandwiches short of a picnic.

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
        Another head case perhaps
        i can understand his feelings. though Eli was still the #1 QB he should know that going into sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
          well i think he has a point about hate, there was a lot of insecurity going on, comments about how he is "awful" "atrocious" none of these things said about elis outing the week before.
          Last edited by Harooni; 12-05-2017, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
            Oh really. The kid balled out with a pathetic o-line and absolutely no running attack. Manning most certainly would have put up a fat 0, scared and timid like usual, closing his eyes on every throw.

It is absolutely despicable that this pathetic scrub continues to be held to NO accountability and supreme favoritism.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

i can understand his feelings. though Eli was still the #1 QB he should know that going into sunday.
              Give me one reason based on the past 2 years of wretched performance as to why he should be the #1?

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post

Give me one reason based on the past 2 years of wretched performance as to why he should be the #1?
                eli has more experience, he reads the defense well,sets up his protection well , even declining he still can make some of the throws.

Comment

eli has more experience, he reads the defense well,sets up his protection well , even declining he still can make some of the throws.
                  Yet the guy put up 3 points against a completely decimated defense in washington. How many third downs must we see where he dumps a duck at the feet of his RB instead of getting a first down.

Comment

I would have a lot more sympathy for Geno if he didn't take his absolute first opportunity with a mic to sink to the level of a former coach who criticized him. I give him a lot of credit for keeping his mouth shut while he was a back up. And talent-wise, I think he is a fantastic NFL back up. In the grand scheme of things, that's quite a compliment. However, the minute the spotlight goes on him he reveals himself to not be a classy or honorable individual. Personally, I don't like rooting for that kind of person. It's why I am getting so much less joy rooting for Beckham than I ever did rooting for Cruz.

Comment

well i think he has a point about hate, there was a lot of insecurity going on, comments about how he is "awful" "atrocious" none of these things said about elis outing the week before.
                      Of course there were things said on the other side as well...You said Eli was a bad teammate because he would sit so 2nd stringers could be looked at like other QB's had done, but as far as I can tell, you have yet to name even one starting QB who was benched just so the team could look at he back-ups.

So did you make it up, or can you give us a litany of QB's who have done this?
                      eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

You are more sympathetic towards Geno than you ever were for Eli.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

Of course there were things said on the other side as well...You said Eli was a bad teammate because he would sit so 2nd stringers could be looked at like other QB's had done, but as far as I can tell, you have yet to name even one starting QB who was benched just so the team could look at he back-ups.

So did you make it up, or can you give us a litany of QB's who have done this?
                          i said look it up , never said i had a list so stop trolling D -eli-creep m,

no mention of my post about eli being the number 1 very typical

Comment

Geno got punched jaw and essentially had his career sent down the tubes

Ben rescued him....I can understand why he is so frustrated

he played darn well Sunday and gets no. Love period

Hey Geno if your reading this great job last week buddy.....you played well

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              You are more sympathetic towards Geno than you ever were for Eli.
                              because i knew eli would start 2018 . and we are eliminated. only foolish fans over reacted.

Comment

Working...
                              X