Originally posted by Harooni View Post

haha was it mcado wiping his brow of sweat? thanks for letting me know
      Yup, 2 times

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
        Geno got punched jaw and essentially had his career sent down the tubes

Ben rescued him....I can understand why he is so frustrated

he played darn well Sunday and gets no. Love period

Hey Geno if your reading this great job last week buddy.....you played well
        Geno's not reading this...he's over on the Jets' MB ranting about Rex Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post

Give me one reason based on the past 2 years of wretched performance as to why he should be the #1?
          the fans would show up at maras door with pitchforks for one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Yup, 2 times
            no worries , i have enough gifs from the season to last 2 more with eli starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

thats an opinion not truth, however even in elis one presser he mentioned teammates texting him and then realizing the next day it would be important be a good teammate 1:20 in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVdf9Ol-K3E&t
              ....ummmm, gonna go out on a limb and guess you didn't listen to the whole interview.

the lead up to his answer was literally, "how well you handled the situation and did you reflect on how you would handle today" before answering how nice it was to hear from and how much he appreciated hearing from old team mates and how that helped him get through some tough days.

Sooooo...can I get the names of those QB's now?
              eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Give me one reason based on the past 2 years of wretched performance as to why he should be the #1?
                Reason # 1 : Eli can read defenses and make adjustments. Geno can not.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
                  Geno got punched jaw and essentially had his career sent down the tubes

Ben rescued him....I can understand why he is so frustrated

he played darn well Sunday and gets no. Love period

Hey Geno if your reading this great job last week buddy.....you played well

Agreed. He played well enough to show 32 teams that he is a capable backup QB. Is it realistic that he could possibly expect more than that?

Comment

Oh really. The kid balled out with a pathetic o-line and absolutely no running attack. Manning most certainly would have put up a fat 0, scared and timid like usual, closing his eyes on every throw.

It is absolutely despicable that this pathetic scrub continues to be held to NO accountability and supreme favoritism.
                    Balled out?? Did he win? What game were you watching? He had a few good throws and a ton of handoffs

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_ToThe_Bone View Post
                      To start Manning at this point is just an embarrassment to the organization. It shows how bad the organization is in disarray. They should just play Geno and give Davis Webb some playing time as originally planned. All of this back and forth looks really bad to me. I think the change was made mainly due to the fan uproar, Mara needs to sell tickets and beer. Geno is unpopular and doesn't sell tickets.

Personally, I thought McAdoo and Geno got the short end of the stick. McAdoo lead a losing team to the playoffs his rookie year as coach! How soon we forget! I'm still thankful after watching year after year of not making the playoffs in Coughlin's final years. Eli was a turnover machine in 2013, threw 28 interceptions and fumbled away a few more turnovers. That's enough to lose your job on almost any team. It took McAdoo to revive his career. Warner got benched as a 5-4 starting QB when his career was far from over...

Seems like the organization has too many "yes men" and not enough true leaders unwilling to take the bold changes needed to rebuild the franchise.

Now we've done a full 360 and back to where we started. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
                      Spags and his great defense led the Giants to a successful season last year.

Comment

Oh really. The kid balled out with a pathetic o-line and absolutely no running attack. Manning most certainly would have put up a fat 0, scared and timid like usual, closing his eyes on every throw.

It is absolutely despicable that this pathetic scrub continues to be held to NO accountability and supreme favoritism.
                        what's pathetic is your tiresome trolling...it's really gotten old....

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post

Spags and his great defense led the Giants to a successful season last year.
                          it was good, but look how much money we spent on D. he has a tremendous amount of talent, they have been under achieving this season before injuries. id say it was more the players then him having a great Defense scheme,

Comment

Yet the guy put up 3 points against a completely decimated defense in washington. How many third downs must we see where he dumps a duck at the feet of his RB instead of getting a first down.
                            Yes but how many passes were just dropped, honestly ?

Comment

Did anyone actually read through Geno's Twitter feed and what others are Tweeting to him?

SPOILER ALERT: He made a mistake by signing with such a racist organization like the Giants!
                              eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue10 View Post
                                I would have a lot more sympathy for Geno if he didn't take his absolute first opportunity with a mic to sink to the level of a former coach who criticized him. I give him a lot of credit for keeping his mouth shut while he was a back up. And talent-wise, I think he is a fantastic NFL back up. In the grand scheme of things, that's quite a compliment. However, the minute the spotlight goes on him he reveals himself to not be a classy or honorable individual. Personally, I don't like rooting for that kind of person. It's why I am getting so much less joy rooting for Beckham than I ever did rooting for Cruz.
                                well said..when Cruz scored I felt like I scored with him lol

Comment

Working...
                                X