Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

Welcome to the small Island of GMB sanity...........well said
    Unfortunately most people on here are so biased towards the do nothing buzzer

they will just ignore you.........keep the faith, these things have a tendency to self correct over time.
    Do you have room on that small Island? Eli's been awful most of the year. Any hint of a pass rush and he falls to ground. It would be funny if it wasn't so damn pathetic. The man led our offense to three damn points and people are acting like Geno didn't out play him after not starting a game in over two years.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post

You don't think he insinuated it with the "hate" comments? Anyway, not the time to be stirring the pot.
      Seriously? What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post
        Seriously? What are you talking about?
        Forgive me. I got caught not reading everything including ALL the tweets. I did not know it became "in vogue" to just tweet song lyrics. I do think Geno has nothing to be ashamed of in his performance other than the fumbles. I thought he should look at it like he put out some decent tape for his future and be grateful that out of all this chaos he got a chance to show he still could still play.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

Do you have room on that small Island? Eli's been awful most of the year. Any hint of a pass rush and he falls to ground. It would be funny if it wasn't so damn pathetic. The man led our offense to three damn points and people are acting like Geno didn't out play him after not starting a game in over two years.
          Welcome aboard. Prepare for war

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

Welcome aboard. Prepare for war
            Can I ask you a few questions?
            eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

deli you would make a great reporter.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

deli you would make a great reporter.
                Well...he actually might want to defend what he says, unlike you, who just makes stuff up.
                eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Well...he actually might want to defend what he says, unlike you, who just makes stuff up.
                  Zing!

Comment

If you ask yourself the questions you want to ask him you will get intelligent answers.
                    Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Geno is not the answer for the future. Webb needs to get some snaps and be evaluated. This helps the new GM and HC going forward. Eli has to understand this process and I would pull him in the remaining games IF the score warrants it. Otherwise Eli keeps playing if its a competitive game. The possibilities going forward could be many. Some including Eli and some not but one thing IMHO I am sure about is Geno isn't part of the future for the Giants.
                      sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

The Eli bashers are out in full force in this thread. One ******* said Eli is a pathetic scrub. What amazes me is another ******* agreed with him.
                        Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_ToThe_Bone View Post
                          To start Manning at this point is just an embarrassment to the organization. It shows how bad the organization is in disarray. They should just play Geno and give Davis Webb some playing time as originally planned. All of this back and forth looks really bad to me. I think the change was made mainly due to the fan uproar, Mara needs to sell tickets and beer. Geno is unpopular and doesn't sell tickets.

Personally, I thought McAdoo and Geno got the short end of the stick. McAdoo lead a losing team to the playoffs his rookie year as coach! How soon we forget! I'm still thankful after watching year after year of not making the playoffs in Coughlin's final years. Eli was a turnover machine in 2013, threw 28 interceptions and fumbled away a few more turnovers. That's enough to lose your job on almost any team. It took McAdoo to revive his career. Warner got benched as a 5-4 starting QB when his career was far from over...

Seems like the organization has too many "yes men" and not enough true leaders unwilling to take the bold changes needed to rebuild the franchise.

Now we've done a full 360 and back to where we started. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
                          This is the most logical comment I have seen here..

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
                            Another head case perhaps
                            You mean harooni?

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post
                              The Eli bashers are out in full force in this thread. One ******* said Eli is a pathetic scrub. What amazes me is another ******* agreed with him.
                              well dont lump me in with that please. i said Eli is the #1 and geno should know that, and just take it as a positive that he got a chance to start and show he is a capable number #2.

however if he got hate comments on twitter and mara got hate mail because he started thats sad.

Comment

I can not imagine one single reason that Eli would want to step foot on the field anymore this year. He had his streak taken from him, the team is out of contention, and there are several key injuries or weaknesses that make it near impossible to succeed but very possible to have a career ending injury. I would do everything in my power to get Webb ready and just mentor for the rest of the season. Then, after the season, I go home and see what offers come and what happens in the draft and FA, and decide what I want for next year. He does have a year left on his contract and I am assuming the Giants will release him from his contract if he asks, but maybe not.

Comment

Working...
                                X