Pioli and McDaniels - No thanks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pioli and McDaniels - No thanks!

Both of these guys were colossal failures when they left the Pats and went out on their own.

Now McDaniels is a hot candidate again because he is doing a good job as Tom Brady’s OC? Whoop de doo ... BlueClue could do a good job as Tom Brady’s OC.

No thanks.

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
    Both of these guys were colossal failures when they left the Pats and went out on their own.

Now McDaniels is a hot candidate again because he is doing a good job as Tom Brady’s OC? Whoop de doo ... BlueClue could do a good job as Tom Brady’s OC.

No thanks.
    You could a better job replacing the pope on WFAN. The 1st requisite is be annoying. The 2nd be a blowhard

im sure someone from WFAN comes on here

have they reached out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

You could a better job replacing the pope on WFAN. The 1st requisite is be annoying. The 2nd be a blowhard

im sure someone from WFAN comes on here

have they reached out yet?
      I agree.Â* TCHOF is way more qualified for Francesca's job than you are for anything NFL related.

I think the Giants should hire you and do a Costanza...the exact opposite of what you recommend.

Superbowl 2018,Â* who clue as asst gm!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

No thanks.
        Matt hasslebeck said the same thing about McDaniels this morning on espn. Also mentioned macdoo coaching Aaron Rodgers. So I guess if having a coach that works with an amazing qb means almost nothing, then what do the giants need to look for?
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Outside of Eric Berry, Justin Houston and Dontari Poe. Pioli drafts were not good at all.

Comment

Working...
          X