Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUESTION: D.J. Fluker......Do we Re-sgn him??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION: D.J. Fluker......Do we Re-sgn him??????

26 years old......340lbs..........we signed him to a "one year lets see how you do contract " Should we fight or pay to re-sign him?

let eli decide

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      let eli decide
      Don't be rude......answer as " a fan "....

Comment

I would make him an offer. I think he showed he can be a contributor.

Comment

Sign him. OL competition should be the most intense competition this offseason. This is the only time I will use this phrase “Build A Wall”

Comment

Re-signing Pugh and Fluker? How much would that effect the budget??

Comment

Fluker isn't worth anymore than he garnered this off season. He's a serviceable plug at the RG/RT spot.

Comment

Originally posted by EliIsTheBaas View Post
                Fluker isn't worth anymore than he garnered this off season. He's a serviceable plug at the RG/RT spot.
                Serviceable? He's the best interior lineman we've had since Snee

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post

Serviceable? He's the best interior lineman we've had since Snee
                  You think he's a better guard than Pugh?

Guards better than Pugh don't get signed to one year deals after their rookie contracts...

Comment

Originally posted by EliIsTheBaas View Post

You think he's a better guard than Pugh?

Guards better than Pugh don't get signed to one year deals after their rookie contracts...
                    He absolutely is a better guard than Pugh.

I don't like my guards getting pushed back, especially in short yardage situations. Fluker is a difference maker.. I'm not sure how much his injury history will affect his payday, but he was definitely in line to cash in after his play this season.

Comment

Does anyone know his injury history? If he's prone to getting hurt then he's no good to me. Can't sign guys to play 10 games a year.

Comment

As long as he isn't looking for top $$, I would sign him. Our running game improved nicely when they inserted him, and has all but disappeared since he's been hurt.

Comment

Fluker should definitely be re signed.
                          It is when one is working within limits, that the master begins to reveal himself.

Comment

He can play guard and tackle . Don't let him walk . Get him locked in before he hit FA.
                            Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Absolutely, he is part of the solution. I think Pugh and Richburg are expendable, not worth the contract money they will demand. Richburg gone and maybe a bargain bin offer for Pugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X