Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUESTION: D.J. Fluker......Do we Re-sgn him??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowers is cheap and should be able to compete for a any position but LT. If he doesnt cut it, cut him in pre season. Whoever is in charge, the Oline being rebuilt is the number 1 priority. We need football guys in charge and it all starts in the trenches.

Comment

Seriously, Pugh is overrated as **** in this boards. I don't want resign him for the money he will ask.
      OBS Pugh is always hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        let eli decide
        why?

Did Eli pick and choose the other Olinemen on the team? Was he responsible for the mess in front of him?

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
          26 years old......340lbs..........we signed him to a "one year lets see how you do contract " Should we fight or pay to re-sign him?
          Yes. Absolutely keep this man!

Comment

Originally posted by EliIsTheBaas View Post

You think he's a better guard than Pugh?

Guards better than Pugh don't get signed to one year deals after their rookie contracts...
            If I had to chose who to resign it would be fluker...Pugh is a above average player who is extremely versatile. Fluker is a step towards that mean mauling running game from the giants past imo.

Comment

I would definitely try to bring back Fluker and let him compete for the RG spot, fully expecting him to win the job. I'd also resign Pugh and put him back at LG. Then I'd go to Eli and look for about a 5 Million per cut in order to help sign Nate Solder from NE to be HIS new Best Friend/ Left Tackle.
              Having done that I'd resign Richburg to be the starting Center and move Flowers to RT. If Flowers can't do the job at Rt I'd move Pugh back to RT and play Jones at LG. And then somewhere in my first three picks I tried to find the Meanest, Toughest, most Arrogant Offensive Lineman available in the draft and bring the kid in to bring a little attitude and put pressure on the others trying to force his way into the lineup.
              If this team is ever going to be great again, both lines have to go out every single game, no matter who they're playing and simply DOMINATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnin Bob View Post
                I would definitely try to bring back Fluker and let him compete for the RG spot, fully expecting him to win the job. I'd also resign Pugh and put him back at LG. Then I'd go to Eli and look for about a 5 Million per cut in order to help sign Nate Solder from NE to be HIS new Best Friend/ Left Tackle.
                Having done that I'd resign Richburg to be the starting Center and move Flowers to RT. If Flowers can't do the job at Rt I'd move Pugh back to RT and play Jones at LG. And then somewhere in my first three picks I tried to find the Meanest, Toughest, most Arrogant Offensive Lineman available in the draft and bring the kid in to bring a little attitude and put pressure on the others trying to force his way into the lineup.
                If this team is ever going to be great again, both lines have to go out every single game, no matter who they're playing and simply DOMINATE!
                All good stuff, although I haven't heard what Richburg will be seeking.

Comment

Fluker is the poster child for a guard who failed at tackle. At guard he was very good for us. Unfortunately, many other teams now know he's a good guard. His price tag has gone up. I think he's the most important resign we have on the line, that included Pugh and Richburg. He plays with attitude, and moves people like no one else we have. He's going to cost; but it's money well spent. Jerry and Jones are serviceable for right now. The rest of the focus needs to be on the tackle spots.

Comment

If Pugh was bigger, he would be one of the best utility lineman in the game. but he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
                      Fluker is the poster child for a guard who failed at tackle. At guard he was very good for us. Unfortunately, many other teams now know he's a good guard. His price tag has gone up. I think he's the most important resign we have on the line, that included Pugh and Richburg. He plays with attitude, and moves people like no one else we have. He's going to cost; but it's money well spent. Jerry and Jones are serviceable for right now. The rest of the focus needs to be on the tackle spots.
                      I thought the best overall OL play I saw this year (considering both PP and RB) was with Pugh at LG, Jones at C and Fluker at RG.

Wheeler has promise on the outside, but needs a lot of work on technique. Hopefully it will not take him as long as Flowers. Flowers was OK, especially in the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                        He can play guard and tackle . Don't let him walk . Get him locked in before he hit FA.
                        How much will he cost us?

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post

How much will he cost us?
                          Good question . Are the Giants willing to take that gamble and let him hit the market?
                          Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Give him John Jerry's money and cut JJ. Giants better not have anyone named Jerry on the roster or in the FO next year.

or we riot.
                            Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                              let eli decide
                              Just when I thought you were turning the corner.
                              Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
                                +1, you can't replace this sorry OL in 1 year, he did fine in the run game, when you are Dumpster diving, sometimes a banana peel looks a better Lunch, than cat litter..just saying...We ARE TRASH Folks...

Comment

Working...
                                X