David Diehl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Diehl

David said something to the effect [sorry I don't remember exact words ] , Not counting last 3-4 years , players drafted by Reese . Only 2 players are with GIANTS - JPP & Deossie . And 90% of players drafted by Reese are NOT in NFL anymore . Tell me why wasn't this clown canned years years ago ?

Originally posted by oldsmobile View Post
    David said something to the effect [sorry I don't remember exact words ] , Not counting last 3-4 years , players drafted by Reese . Only 2 players are with GIANTS - JPP & Deossie . And 90% of players drafted by Reese are NOT in NFL anymore . Tell me why wasn't this clown canned years years ago ?
    years years ago he was busy winning two SB's in his first five years as GM. Or does that accolade only apply to QB's?

fickle fans. Short memories. More of the same

Speaking of blunders. Letting DD be a rostered player in 2011 was a massive blunder. He tried his best to have Eli killed.

Its a good thing Eli was a top 5 player in the league that year
    Last edited by CGYgiant; 12-06-2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Because Eli Manning was pulling miracles left, front, right, back and center that won this team super bowls.

Also. Jpp in 2011 season was absurdly good. Just a monster all over the field.

He isn't even a quarter of that player and doesn't have a tenth of that hussle left.

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

Letting DD be a rostered player in 2011 was a massive blunder.
        And Yet, if 2011 DD were on the roster this year, he would be our best tackle. Better than all of the ones Reese Brought in.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post

And Yet, if 2011 DD were on the roster this year, he would be our best tackle. Better than all of the ones Reese Brought in.
          Revisionist history is wonderful. Truly.

Since our memories can be a little foggy, heres a great three year study done back in the day.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...ensive-tackles

We had a massive OT problem then as we do now. Diehl was every bit as bad as Flowers though, if not worst.
          Last edited by CGYgiant; 12-06-2017, 10:38 AM.

Comment

years years ago he was busy winning two SB's in his first five years as GM. Or does that accolade only apply to QB's?

Speaking of blunders. Letting DD be a rostered player in 2011 was a massive blunder. He tried his best to have Eli killed.

And you are a fickle Reese cronie. Keep pointing out every minor Eli mistake and overlooking every major Reese flaw. That's what you do. Maybe one day you will be able to realize what really matters. Maybe, but I doubt it.

BTW, how does it feel that the GM you've backed ad nauseum got fired?
            Last edited by moosedrool; 12-06-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oldsmobile View Post
              There is no good reason and it is why I let my PSL and tickets go when they basically blamed TC for JR's pathetic failures in the draft.

That said, hopefully we are making a productive turn with this organization.

Go Blue!!!
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

And you are a fickle Reese cronie. Keep pointing out every minor Eli mistake and overlooking every major Reese flaw. That's what you do. Maybe one day you will be able to realize what really matters. Maybe, but I doubt it.

BTW, how does it feel that the GM you've backed ad nauseum got fired?
                JR has made tons of mistakes. Tons. I recognize that. He's also done things well which simple minded folks like you fail to realize

You're just upset because I think Eli sucks at the moment. Like he's really bad, even when the pocket is clean. My point will be proven when he takes his WR killing ball placement to another team in 2018, hopefully he takes his fanatics who claim he does no wrong with him. The crappy thing is we wont see OBJ have to make spectacular catches when his next QB can hopefully hit him in stride for a change
                Last edited by CGYgiant; 12-06-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

TROLL ALERT. Reese was ****, seems you're one of two people who don't see it. He was a token. I give him some credit but not enough to keep him around. We have a 200 million dollar defense that can't stay on the field, JPP who is sub par, many draft picks who just do not pan out, and is mis manager of epic proportion. He had to go and It was about 4 years too late. He was ****.
                  Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post

TROLL ALERT. Reese was ****, seems you're one of two people who don't see it. He was a token. I give him some credit but not enough to keep him around. We have a 200 million dollar defense that can't stay on the field, JPP who is sub par, many draft picks who just do not pan out, and is mis manager of epic proportion. He had to go and It was about 4 years too late. He was ****.
                    i think its cool you think we have a 200 million dollar defence.

Fact his is was an above average GM that won two SBs. Just like Eli was an above average QB that won two SB's. Wait, is the two SB accolade only reserved to compensate for Eli's inadequacies for the bulk of his career?

Sharing is caring.

Comment

JR has made tons of mistakes. Tons. I recognize that. He's also done things well which simple minded folks like you fail to realize

You're just upset because I think Eli sucks at the moment. Like he's really bad, even when the pocket is clean. My point will be proven when he takes his WR killing ball placement to another team in 2018, hopefully he takes his fanatics who claim he does no wrong with him. The crappy thing is we wont see OBJ have to make spectacular catches when his next QB can hopefully hit him in stride for a change
                      And your simple minded brain is unable to realize every NFL QB every week makes bad throws that put their WR's in jeopardy. Carry on with your rubbish. Say hi to Reese for me next time you see him.

Comment

And your simple minded brain is unable to realize every NFL QB every week makes bad throws that put their WR's in jeopardy. Carry on with your rubbish. Say hi to Reese for me next time you see him.
                        Your absolutely right. Every QB makes bad throws. Every. Single. One

Others have throwing the ball high and behind a constant feature in their game.

One does not equal the other.

As always, I enjoy reading your excuses. Quite innovative

Comment

Your absolutely right. Every QB makes bad throws. Every. Single. One

Others have throwing the ball high and behind a constant feature in their game.

One does not equal the other.

As always, I enjoy reading your excuses. Quite innovative
                          And I don't enjoy reading any of your posts because they all suck. Say hi to Jerry for me when he figures out what a quality OL or LB is. You obviously don't realize how important those two positions are on both sides of the ball. Just like Reese.

Comment

And I don't enjoy reading any of your posts because they all suck. Say hi to Jerry for me when he figures out how to add a quality OL or LB to the roster. You obviously don't realize how important those two positions are on both sides of the ball. Just like Reese.
                            And Jerrys approach has won 2 SB's.

Dallas has a great OL

Browns OL = ELITE

Panthers LB core? incredible

How many SB's between them?

I hope Eli plays behind a good OL next year. Praying for it. It wont change his crap accuracy

Comment

And Jerrys approach has won 2 SB's.

Dallas has a great OL

Browns OL = ELITE

Panthers LB core? incredible

How many SB's between them?
                              And remind me what GM signed Eli to his latest contract? What a joke you are.

And stop with the nonsense of giving Reese credit for 2 SB's. Just adds to your ignorance resume.

Comment

Working...
                              X