Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Landon Collins thinks Ben McAdoo should have gotten 1 more season

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...rt_river_index

Excerpt: "No one can question Giants safety Landon Collins'loyalty or patience.

Giants co-owner John Mara fired coach Ben McAdoo and general manager Jerry Reese on Monday, saying there was no reason to prolong what would inevitably happen at the end of the season. But Collins believes McAdoo and Reese deserved one more shot.

"I would give them another year," Collins told NJ Advance Media while visiting the Verizon Holiday House. "I would say (evaluate) next year because the biggest thing is the injuries that really hurt us."" Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...rt_river_index

Excerpt: "No one can question Giants safety Landon Collins'loyalty or patience.

Giants co-owner John Mara fired coach Ben McAdoo and general manager Jerry Reese on Monday, saying there was no reason to prolong what would inevitably happen at the end of the season. But Collins believes McAdoo and Reese deserved one more shot.

"I would give them another year," Collins told NJ Advance Media while visiting the Verizon Holiday House. "I would say (evaluate) next year because the biggest thing is the injuries that really hurt us."" Read more...
    They sucked before the injuries.
    Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Well, based on his evaluational skills, I guess it's safe to cross off Landon Collins from the list of possible GMs in the future.

Comment

Collins - just shut up and play

Comment

I think this is Landon just trying to say the right things, like Eli would.

Comment

No one can question that Landin Collins struggles in coverage. Lol. But don't tell that to spags.
            [SIGPIC]

Comment

I agree with Collins

McAdoo should have been given the leeway to select his own QB for at least 5 games for goodness sakes

the guy was handed a broken house and not afforded the tools or time to fix it

I fear the Giants will lay down for the rest of the season

Its going to get very very very ugly now

Comment

Ummmm No !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
                  I agree with Collins

McAdoo should have been given the leeway to select his own QB for at least 5 games for goodness sakes

I could understand this if Geno came in and played lights out. He played well but ran into the same issues behind this horrid line that Eli has been having all year
                  Last edited by gntsfn; 12-06-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gntsfn View Post

I could understand this if Geno came in and played lights out. He played well but ran into the same issues behind this horrid line that Eli has been having all year
                    He didn't put up a 3 burger

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
                      I agree with Collins

So you agree that McAdoo should have gotten one more full season?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

So you agree that McAdoo should have gotten one more full season?
                        I thought I told you to apply at WFAN for Francesca's job
                        what are you still doing here?

Comment

Time is of the essence! Can't waste any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Roswell View Post
                            Well, based on his evaluational skills, I guess it's safe to cross off Landon Collins from the list of possible GMs in the future.
                            Maybe a concussion checkout is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                              Collins - just shut up and play
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X