Best part of Eli starting...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Some of his best throws are ones that look like he has his eyes shut anyway :-)
    They will keep it the usual 5-10 yard range but there is no beckham to take it the distance. Eli stinks but the delusionals who keep thinking he's good want him to be here for the next 3 years. He's better than Geno and Webb right now. I say bring him back as a lame duck like they did with Warner. Let the Future QB sit for a season then let Eli know that he isn't in the future plans if he doesn't agree to that let him play somewhere else. He won't be able to act like he was blindsided....You play like crap then you cry when they try to give someone else a shot.

Comment

The best part that Eli is starting is that Geno isnít.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

we both know ELi put the kibosh on any other QB talk . Eli made it clear he would never start and have another come in, now it makes sense why during tc's time we never saw one even mop up duty.
        I would make a great bet with you that Webb will see action, but you absolutely have no credibility and cannot be trusted,
        eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

I would make a great bet with you that Webb will see action, but you absolutely have no credibility and cannot be trusted,
          and you misquoting me several times shows you are credible, n please.

Comment

and you misquoting me several times shows you are credible, n please.
            You still have not named any of the QB's who sat so the team could look at 2nd stringers, the thing that made Eli a bad teammate.

You made it up and I will keep asking you to put up
            eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Every pass is not criticized. but the fumbles ints delay of games and dirt balls , will and should be commented on. if he is a 20mil 14 year vet,

wouldnt we expect better than a guy people called "atrocious" "terrible" " only a #2"
              Lmao. I am enthralled by your gif.

What. Are. Those. Two. Idiots. Doing?? Lmaooo

Jesus. I'm barely 30 and i don't understand this generation. Lord help me when i am 50.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

Jesus. I'm barely 30 and i don't understand this generation. Lord help me when i am 50.
                trust me i dont, and i was called "metro" when i was young. this is just the generation now.
                Last edited by Harooni; 12-07-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

It's a trick question
                  you can count the number of high profile QBs pushing a walker who went 2-12 on one pinky. Most had the good sense to retire or never went 2-12

most never had that situation

its a rare opportunity to evaluate a back up QB
                  Imagine if he was Phil Rivers in his prime and almost went 0-16 .........

Comment

Originally posted by Roswell View Post
                    He will play lights out on Sunday.
                    I'm with you. He's going to light Dallas up with our incredible receiving corps!!!
                    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
                      There has to be a way to catch balls thrown at the back of your knee while you have your back turned and are running full tilt but I haven't figured it out yet

maybe its best u drop it because the DB taking aim will blow you up

are u permitted to carry a butterfly net?
                      God you are a peckerhead
                      Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

trust me i dont, and i was called "metro" when i was young. this is just fruity generation now.
                        You cant say that now a days, you know that though. Its not PC enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post

The pathetic excuses are already coming out in his defense already. As expected.
                            Yeah I feel bad for Geno he would've had a better game had it been another scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

You still have not named any of the QB's who sat so the team could look at 2nd stringers, the thing that made Eli a bad teammate.

You made it up and I will keep asking you to put up
                              Two of my favorite posters are fighting.
                              Morehead is morose.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Two of my favorite posters are fighting.
                                Morehead is morose.
                                I can't explain it fully; I find it particularly distasteful to just make up things about a players character.

Comment

Working...
                                X