Best part of Eli starting...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

He's been mailing it in since the last Superbowl.
    Didnt some one also say that theyd get on him if he did take the offer because it he would be just padding stats and playing for his streak?

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

I know that some believe he's not starting any longer because the organization is racist.

But getting back on topic - I'm looking forward to hearing people suggest Eli needed this benching to light a fire under him.
      Eli needed that light my fire benching long long ago
      ar this point this whole thing has become one long running joke

the inmates are running the asylum........that never leads to a good outcome

Mara needs to hire a very powerful and accomplished HC to restore order

he should get on his jet and spend a week in Tuscalossa, bring his lawyer and his checkbook
      along with real estate videos on what a great place NJ/NY is to live in to placate the wife

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

Eli needed that light my fire benching long long ago
        ar this point this whole thing has become one long running joke

the inmates are running the asylum........that never leads to a good outcome

Mara needs to hire a very powerful and accomplished HC to restore order

he should get on his jet and spend a week in Tuscalossa, bring his lawyer and his checkbook
        along with real estate videos on what a great place NJ/NY is to live in to placate the wife
        ill be happy to help them find a new house, just ring me up.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

Murica
          I'm headed to Montana to see my daughter tomorrow. THAT is on everyone's vehicle out there....including My Little Morehead Girl.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I'm headed to Montana to see my daughter tomorrow. THAT is on everyone's vehicle out there....including My Little Morehead Girl.
            Montana is fantastic land...just gorgeous.
            eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

if any
              Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Working...
              X