Eli and Peyton at Met Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli and Peyton at Met Life

Now that would be sweet, Eli winning his 3rd by beating his older brother in front of the home team, can't wait
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Could it get any better?
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

As long as you're not talking about week 2.

Comment

Week 2 is just a teaser.
        Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

it'd be sweet if the result came about in two ways:

Peyton choked from the beginning, Eli has a Simms type performance, and we crush them like the SB we crushed Denver in (the 2nd half)

or

Epic back n forth game, epic GW TD throw to Nicks or Randle (or Cruz if he has his long term contract by then. imagine what he'd want if he has a good to great year with the GW TD in the SB?) by Eli as time expires

Comment

That would be sweet.
            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
              Week 2 is just a teaser.
              Playing @ Home Twice Against Big Brother Peyton is doesn't get any better than that.
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Is NFC home this year? If they're away would they be forced to use the away locker room or use the normal one and have the other team use the Jets?

Comment

Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
                  Is NFC home this year? If they're away would they be forced to use the away locker room or use the normal one and have the other team use the Jets?
                  Doesn't metlife have two away locker rooms? Or am i just remembering a ton of bullcrap?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    Doesn't metlife have two away locker rooms? Or am i just remembering a ton of bullcrap?
                    I thought it was 1 Giants, 1 Jets and 1 away.

Comment

Lose week 2, beat them at Metlife. Would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Could it get any better?
                        Yes! it can!
                        Seeing Eli celebrating the go ahead TD after he scores on a QB draw with 2 seconds left in the 4th...

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Unless the Broncos defense plays lights out, it won't happen. I don't expect Peyton to have 2-3 consecutive great games in the playoffs so I don't see this happening. Would be nice, but history tells us Peyton is perennial playoff underachiever.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                            it'd be sweet if the result came about in two ways:

Peyton choked from the beginning, Eli has a Simms type performance, and we crush them like the SB we crushed Denver in (the 2nd half)

or

Epic back n forth game, epic GW TD throw to Nicks or Randle (or Cruz if he has his long term contract by then. imagine what he'd want if he has a good to great year with the GW TD in the SB?) by Eli as time expires
                            the second scenario is the one......that would be great...
                            although for personal health reasons I would rather have a bit of time left on the clock and have it so Eli can take a knee
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
                              Week 2 is just a teaser.
                              Maybe so but I am so getting tickets for week 2 regardless because if it isn't a teaser it is likely the last time Eli faces Peyton head to head in an NFL game.
                              Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Working...
                              X