Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Giant ‘actually in a good spot’ heading into offseason

https://nypost.com/2017/12/07/one-gi...nto-offseason/

Excerpt: "There is tremendous uncertainty swirling around the Giants. Who is the head coach in 2018? Who is the general manager? Who is the quarterback?

Justin Pugh, an impending unrestricted free agent, sees this as an advantage for him if he hits the open market.

“I’m actually in a good spot,’’ Pugh said. “I kind of get to sit back and see everything unfold, and I guess that’s what happens when you’re a looming free agent. You have the ability to see what’s going on and see what’s in front of you and see what your options are. I’ve never had that in my life. It’s always been this where you’re going. This is what you’re doing. Even in college, I wasn’t highly recruited. So, I never got to choose what situation I put myself in.’’

Pugh has started games for the Giants at guard and tackle but has not played the past three games because of a back injury. He practiced on a limited basis Wednesday.

“It’s kind of progressing as the week goes,’’ Pugh said. “We built off of last week and that’s good, but we kind of have to keep pushing it and making sure I’m at a level where I can play.’’" Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I will never want a player in my team saying he is in a good spot when the team is 2-10. Bye Pugh. All he should say, is I'll talk about my contract after the season.
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

maybe he was sick of the fans here. constant bashing of the oline, when him and richberg our two near pro bowlers

Comment

He saying what every FA goes through.
        Who wants me the most ,show me the money.
        Richburg should not be signed what so ever.
        Pugh wants a big payday. He not worth it.
        Both players are now injury prone.
        Let them find new homes.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          maybe he was sick of the fans here. constant bashing of the oline, when him and richberg our two near pro bowlers
          You can’t really believe the crap you post, can you.

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
            He saying what every FA goes through.
            Who wants me the most ,show me the money.
            Richburg should not be signed what so ever.
            Pugh wants a big payday. He not worth it.
            Both players are now injury prone.
            Let them find new homes.

Couldn't agree more

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
              I will never want a player in my team saying he is in a good spot when the team is 2-10. Bye Pugh. All he should say, is I'll talk about my contract after the season.
              He's talking about being a free agent, what's wrong with that?
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Bulls View Post

You can’t really believe the crap you post, can you.
                as i stated he is probably tired of the fans here , he is under appreciated. he isnt the whole line , not his fault we dont have a good RT and that flowers was struggling.

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-york-g...-team-48864295

Comment

his value is his versatility.

Comment

be interesting to see what the market bears this off season. OL value shot up last year, probably will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

He's talking about being a free agent, what's wrong with that?
                      He is still a giant today. Worry about your future in the off season. I don't want the giants to resign him because he has back issues. It's got bad news written all over it
                      [SIGPIC]

Comment

I think we as fans have so much passion for this game, that’s why it’s hard when we realize these players are at work. This is there job, who wouldn’t want to be in a good situation financially. I hold nothing against Pugh. If I’m the Giants front office. I put an offer out that is fair for an oft injured OL player. If we lose him, well it’s just another piece to replace.

Comment

I hope he stays. We need him
                          1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Just like Tuck, Boss,and others smug thinking they better than they are (grass is greener syndrome) let 'm walk

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                              I hope he stays. We need him
                              That's the thing we don't need him much better players out there for far less money

Comment

Working...
                              X