Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
    He saying what every FA goes through.
    Who wants me the most ,show me the money.
    Richburg should not be signed what so ever.
    Pugh wants a big payday. He not worth it.
    Both players are now injury prone.
    Let them find new homes.

Yep. Give me a line full of undrafted guys like number 69.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post

agreed, these people are ridiculous , get rid of richberg and pugh and what do we have left?

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

agreed, these people are ridiculous , get rid of richberg and pugh and what do we have left?
        I'm sorry if I communicated poorly. I was actually serious. I think the kid from Saskatchewan has been good. He has played two different positions with great effort. The Giants have had better success with "lunch bucket" o linemen anyway. I've always liked Pugh, but I definitely do not appreciate celebrating the cash grab when its been such a disappointing season. The NYG can ill afford any more big contracts where the players effort and motivation drops soo after.

Comment

This guy is delusional.
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
            This guy is delusional.
            no he isnt , look around the nfl good linemen not easy to find. those here thinking we can cut richberg and not resign pugh and have good oline next season for prob elis last year are delusional

Comment

maybe he was sick of the fans here. constant bashing of the oline, when him and richberg our two near pro bowlers
              I don't understand how you guys can see Richburg get push back on every play and still think he's good.

Comment

The money not spent on Richburg and Pugh.
                Giants can sign a Nate Solder or someone equivalent. Plus, if the Giants draft a Nelson, Hernandez, Ragnow or O.Brown. We be much improved and headed in a positive direction.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post

yes sir those undrafted guys who find a way to make are always the toughest the chip says on there shoulder,Harrison is the defensive version.

Comment

Originally posted by LTMVP View Post
                    his value is his versatility.
                    He usually misses games I don't think he has played a full season in 3 years. How versatile can he be when he's not on the field ? Look at all the complete guards like Marshall Yanda, Gabe Jackson, Josh Sitton those guys make the money can you say Pugh is in that class ? I would say definitely not. One poster posted "when your in a dumpster a rotten banana looks better to eat than cat litter." Meaning when the whole O-line is bad even the ones that are ok look alot better than the crappier players next to them.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

He's talking about being a free agent, what's wrong with that?
                      Because, wanting to make money as a valued free agent is... bad..

Comment

no he isnt , look around the nfl good linemen not easy to find. those here thinking we can cut richberg and not resign pugh and have good oline next season for prob elis last year are delusional
                        He's not one of the good ones. He is one of the average ones and he is often injured.
                        He is also not a tackle though his agent and family will want to position him that way. He is a guard.
                        If his body could keep up with his mouth, he might be a good NFL lineman.
                        Third and short, don't run his way..........bottom three in the NFL. Softest man.
                        Last edited by jomo; 12-07-2017, 11:04 PM.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

think your right they really can't afford to let any competent OLs leave the building there are only a few ,but the emergence of Jones as far completion goes and even challenging to start at both spots center and guard is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

He's not one of the good ones and he is often injured.
                            He is an NFL grade OL and a guard at best.
                            If his body could keep up with his mouth, he would be a good NFL lineman.
                            Third and short, don't run his way..........bottom three in the NFL. Softest man.
                            I think they have to keep him but at the right price and bring in plenty of competion through the draft and free agency,I do agree he can't stay healthy.

Comment

Thie thing with pugh is he gets hurt frequently. Richburg can kick rocks. We have such a terrible oline we are almost forced to give pugh whatever he wants to stay here, which sucks, bc if history repeats itself which it does, you'll have to factor 3+ games a season with pugh not dressing.

however he's been talking about getting paid ever since last season, the guy really isn't one of the better players out there. sure he's got versatility, but a jack of all trades a master of none aint worth top dollar. Let him play the market, the lines a **** show as it is anyway and is going to take awhile to fix. He probably won't be worth the money he wants.
                              Last edited by ALLnygIN; 12-07-2017, 11:24 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I doubt a guard will get big play in free agency. We should keep him, but his durability is suspect at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X