X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Spagnuolo brings back a Tom Coughlin rule

https://nypost.com/2017/12/06/steve-...coughlin-rule/

Excerpt: "The simple sign, printed on white paper, made it clear change is in the air, and on the field.

With Steve Spagnuolo the interim head coach of the Giants, there will be no creative attire allowed during practice. Grey and blue is in. Red and white is out. The signs declaring these changes were taped to both entrances to the locker room and players Wednesday were left with an immediate impression of the new guy in charge.

“There wasn’t, I guess, a guideline or a strict dress code, if you will for practice,’’ punter Brad Wing told The Post. “I think it’s just everybody being the same, looking the same, acting the same, moving as one unit.’’

Wing agreed that the practice dress code under Ben McAdoo was “loosey-goosey.’’ And now?

“This is how it was when coach [Tom] Coughlin was here,’’ Wing said.

Spagnuolo, in his first address to the team since he was promoted from defensive coordinator two days earlier, stressed unity and the tradition of Giants football. He cannot make wholesale changes to a team that is 2-10 but, with four games remaining, he can stamp his imprint as forcefully as possible." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Practice again! Why are these Giants coaches so ****ng obsessed with everything about practice?
    Wear pink ****ing tutu’s to practice for all I give a ****.....how about putting that much thought and effort into gameday?
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
      Wear pink ****ing tutu’s to practice for all I give a ****..
      i dont think odell would object.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

true that ! Lol

"I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

I can't wait for the next press release about what a good week of practice we had

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

Not at all. He probably would prefer it.

Comment

Working...
            X