LOL Geno Smith doesn't know why he's not starting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acbleedblue View Post

First, there is no way geno starts for any team next season. He's nothing more than a backup. Second, a mobile qb doesn't negate the problem of a bad offensive line.
    This is true. Geno is no Russell Wilson.

Comment

Can we let this go? Everyone knew Geno wasn't going to be the long term starter. Regardless of the outcome.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

what do you mean if? 13/27 113 yards and 0 td 1 int 1 fumble. elis last start, no td in the last 5min
        You forgot he had 212 straight games or so to perfect that gem of a performance

Geno no games in 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Smith was done wrong
          Yeah ok. At least he's thankful to Mac cuz any other coach with a brain would never have thought of bringing him in.

Comment

The reason why Geno, is that you were a pet project of the former HC. Now that he is not here there is no reason for you to be either. But Iím sure the Giants will at least pay you and keep you around till end of year.

Geno was a pet project and nothing more. Itís too bad for him.

Webb should have been the #2 all season long. Geno can give McAdoo a call and follow him wherever he goes next.

having 3 QBs is such a damn waste of everybodyís time

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
              Geno can give McAdoo a call and follow him wherever he goes next.

Walmart?
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

Geno no games in 3 years
                I can't imagine why.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

All Geno had to do was hold on to the ball and win the game. McCadoo would probably still be the HC and Geno the starter. But again McCadoo left Flowers out there getting beat without much help to Geno.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

It's a fair point. But the reality is that the Washington defense is really bad. they had given up 30+ points in their previous two games. And we stunk it up against them.
                    I'm not saying that Geno is better than Eli but this trashing of Geno's performance on Sunday wreaks of agenda.
                    He's a back up QB and he played like a decent one. He got a shot...he moved the team.

I get his objection but there is no way that Spags was going to endure the mob like McAdoo did. I'm fine with Eli getting this start but lets not go after Geno like he stunk the place up because he didn't. He is what he is. A decent back up QB in the NFL.
                    I agree with you for the most part.

Eli should start but its not a knock on Geno Smith, he played like a good backup and thats exactly what he is; there is no reason to be mad at him.

The reason Geno was put in to start, is so that BFatMac could make some type of point that it's not his miserable offense and his philosophy but Eli that was the reason for failures and the point that BFatMac was attempting to make was crushed when his pathetic offense failed with another QB.

Comment

Justin Pugh said "supporting one man to put another man down is not the way to do it.Ē

Obviously he wasn't very familiar with a Eli Homer.

They've been putting people down in support of Eli for his entire career here.

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

Geno was not pulled because he played badly.

EDIT: unsure why that warranted a LOL - guy had zip to do with that whole debacle.
                        What do you mean Deli? Those 2 fumbles killed our season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Can we let this go? Everyone knew Geno wasn't going to be the long term starter. Regardless of the outcome.
                          We have a winner, too much discussion on a Nothing Burger. Geno is not the future.

Comment

There is absolutely nothing to put Geno Smith down for. The guy is NY Giants backup QB and went in and did his job when called upon to do so and performed well as someone brought in as a backup that hasnt started in close to three years can be expected to do.

Geno Smith did his job. Thats what NY Giants pay him to do.

In regard to Geno Smith comments about Rex "big belly bastid" Ryan, good for Geno. The reporter asked him a question about a derogatory remark that Fat Rex had made about him and Geno responded the way he did. I find it comical that people are now upset that Geno Smith made a comment about a Fat Slob with a tattoo of a Mark Sanchez jersey on his arm when asked a question.

Eli Manning is starting this Sunday, as well he should be but there is no reason to throw Geno Smith under the bus, he was actually a good teammate that went out there when he got the call and tried to make the most of the opportunity. I'd have a problem with Geno if he had refused the start or of he went out and tanked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Then why did we play him?

Comment

Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
                                There is absolutely nothing to put Geno Smith down for. The guy is NY Giants backup QB and went in and did his job when called upon to do so and performed well as someone brought in as a backup that hasnt started in close to three years can be expected to do.

Geno Smith did his job. Thats what NY Giants pay him to do.

In regard to Geno Smith comments about Rex "big belly bastid" Ryan, good for Geno. The reporter asked him a question about a derogatory remark that Fat Rex had made about him and Geno responded the way he did. I find it comical that people are now upset that Geno Smith made a comment about a Fat Slob with a tattoo of a Mark Sanchez jersey on his arm when asked a question.

Eli Manning is starting this Sunday,m as well he should be but there is no reason to throw Geno Smith under the bus, he was actually a good teammate that went out there when he got the call and tried to make the most of the opportunity. I'd have a problem with Geno if he had refused the start or of he went out and tanked.
                                I don't know what's wrong with you.

Don't you know Geno is our arch enemy?

Comment

Working...
                                X