No announcement yet.

LOL Geno Smith doesn't know why he's not starting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geno is a competitor and he wants to play. I have no issue with that...

I want guys that are competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Smith was done wrong
      I think everybody was done wrong and all for nothing it winds up in the long run.

Comment

I don't get the LOL
        He outplayed cement shoes Eli by a mile

better arm, more accurate, more confident out there, much more mobile

Lately ELIs confidence has taken a huge nose dive as his skills have declined

We are witnessing Kerry Collins 2.0 here

Comment

Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post

Hahahahahahahahaha. I know.

Did people expect Geno Smith to decline the start or tank?

Geno Smith didn't do anyhting wrong. Lets be mad at BFatMac and Jerry Reese, not the backup QB that actually played when called up.
          Exactly it was the dumbest Idea who ever concocted it is a fool,there were a couple of games where they could have played him a half already and I think there will be more the team can't run can't pass protect,on D they can't get off the field on 3rd down there will be at least two maybe three more chances to see Davis or Geno.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
            Justin Pugh said "supporting one man to put another man down is not the way to do it.”

Obviously he wasn't very familiar with a Eli Homer.

They've been putting people down in support of Eli for his entire career here.
            haha you waste no time bringing up Eli huh you old fart.
            Last edited by EliDaMANning; 12-07-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Geno fell victim to Mac's pride and ego. He was just a rented mule and nothing more.

We went from a guy who blamed himself for every loss to a guy who practically lost a game by himself with the 2 fumbles but claims he didn't "play bad." That made me chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                Geno fell victim to Mac's pride and ego. He was just a rented mule and nothing more.

We went from a guy who blamed himself for every loss to a guy who practically lost a game by himself with the 2 fumbles but claims he didn't "play bad." That made me chuckle.
                Can we assume that any game where Eli had 2 turnovers that he played bad?
                eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

Can we assume that any game where Eli had 2 turnovers that he played bad?
                  If he did not do well in other areas then sure. I fail to see what Geno did well. Im not sure what game Geno thought he played.

Comment

haha you waste no time bring up Eli huh you old fart.
                    That's as much about Eli as you will be in a Model 3.

Comment

Geno must have developed CTE when he got punched in the face. He is totally delusional.

He saved Rex Ryans job.......Maybe he thought he could save McAdoomed.
                      Long Live the King

Comment

[QUOTE=EliDaMANning;n3026367]

Yeah ok. At least he's thankful to Mac cuz any other coach with a brain would never have thought of bringing him in.[/Q

Although I dislike MacAdoo, His decision to bring in Smith and Webb and sit Eli was a sound one because they have to evaluate the QBs on the roster prior to deciding whether they need to draft a QB or other needy position like a LT or guard. To play Eli for the ELI homers or to continue his stupid consecutive game streak is stupid compared to making the right selection in a draft where you have the highest pick you will ever see in a long time. Personally I'd like to see the team agree to let Eli go, and relieve some of his cap burden so we can bring in some free agent O-line and linebacker help. Geno played at least a s good as Eli, and even made some drive extending runs, something Eli could never ever do in a million years. We need an O-line and a running game, and a QB that can manage a game, and escape the pocket until the O-line develops. It's ridiculous to pay Eli his money when his is consistently in the middle of the pack of QBs in the NFL. If he's not going to be the type of QB that carries the team on his shoulders like a Brady or a Rodgers or his brother, he's not worth the money.

Comment

Eli is starting because Spags isn't stupid. Spags knows his only shot at keeping the HC job next year is to have the fans support. Certainly if he doesn't have the fans support he will definitely not get the job. So since the Eli homers have such a loud presence, he is smart to start Eli for the remaining games, so the fans can come and see there man play. Since the season is lost anyway, they have something to come to the games for. I also think Mara wants Eli in there to fill the seats. So my prediction will be that without have enough info on Smith or Webb, the giants will pick a QB at pick #3, and this QB will have a 50/50 shot at being a franchise QB

Comment

Originally posted by acbleedblue View Post

First, there is no way geno starts for any team next season. He's nothing more than a backup. Second, a mobile qb doesn't negate the problem of a bad offensive line.
                            I was used to seeing him scamper for sideline first downs pretty often, when he was with the Jets. He even won a few games for them, doing that. Didn't see much of it with our team's line - hopefully that might be yet another a hint for what the personnel needs are, for this off season. Not a bad day passing for him, and he didn't throw those expected INTs. Maybe he and McAdoo will find each other in the same organization, again - that may be his only shot at another starting "audition".

Comment

If the Patriots for some reason were 2-9 this year, and still had Garapollo, there is no doubt he would be playing to see what he was..

Comment

If he did not do well in other areas then sure. I fail to see what Geno did well. Im not sure what game Geno thought he played.
                                So if I stacked up what Geno did in that game with a game Eli played, any similar games from Eli would be bad games, right?
                                eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Working...
                                X