Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Debates

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/14602696/420ms
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

I think this video clearly articulates 42,184 posts about Eli. 34 seconds. Not bad, not bad.

Comment

Spot..ON.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

That is pretty damn funny. I don't see this thread hanging around too long thought unfortunately haha.

Comment

Haha, that's awesome. More accurate than Eli throwing off his back foot into coverage.

Comment

haha...i dont mind being the punch line. really dont. and i hate how i get lame, its not like im unaware of that lol. its not a big issue but i've made it into one as times gone on. i just genuinely dont want to ruin threads for people. and i probably, no, i do overreact. we ALL know that. we knew that goin back to when we didnt have a respect for each other gmen0820 and you'd get me riled up and i look back and cant believe how i acted (and can laugh about it too. like i said, its not like im unaware of it. all the CAP LOCKED PARAGRAPHS i'd write out to u lol. and MS prob gets the best of me like that too.

my question is, why continue the action that reciprocates my reaction? i can only think it'd be for a persons personal enjoyment. and then, at that point, it really is done to ruin threads (something i sorta believe actually). its why i've asked, i dunno, a million times in every avenue possible for the insults to just stop. i could care less, at this point, the tiniest insult from the person sets me off, so why do it at all? i know the answer, but i dont want to insult anyone.

^^this is my apology to everyone for the hijacked threads n everything i am sorry about my invovlement in them and i do try to not engage in it anymore. i thought i was doing pretty good but i kinda reacted or overreacted in that thread.

Comment

Clear your inbox, 420

Comment

and i also want to add, I won't post in this thread or even read it. its good natured joking at least thats how I can say I take it bc I do have respect for gmen0820. and theres prob several posters who arent exactly my biggest fans. and this could be a good thread for people to light heartedly joke about the displays of pathetic i have been apart of. i just want to make that clear that i dont have any issue with the thread or if posters wanna joke at my expense here about the clip gmens made because it is funny and i can say it represents some of my actions(maybe even too kindly, gmen0820 didnt want me to blow up he was doing me a favor lol) and i figure its probably deserved (if posters wanna joke about the clip and how i've acted at certain times, dont go crazy) with how I've prob ruined a few threads here.

so yeah, just throwing that out there, and good job on the clip gmen0820 its actually funny, a rare feat on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Clear your inbox, 420
                  i think it is lol i dunno how to do that stuff. i cant send messages out and i only have a couple messages that i know of in my inbox i deleted them all. but ill go ahead and try to otherwise im in plenty of threads until i get it figured out, bc i actually wanna abide by that post i had above. i just saw your post above mine as it went through. try checkin in half an hour i dunno. and good job man lol, well done.

Comment

Could be 4 seconds longer. No mention of the moobs or gazoo helmet.

Comment

I am WAY better looking than that bald stooge.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                        haha...i dont mind being the punch line. really dont. and i hate how i get lame, its not like im unaware of that lol. its not a big issue but i've made it into one as times gone on. i just genuinely dont want to ruin threads for people. and i probably, no, i do overreact. we ALL know that. we knew that goin back to when we didnt have a respect for each other gmen0820 and you'd get me riled up and i look back and cant believe how i acted (and can laugh about it too. like i said, its not like im unaware of it. all the CAP LOCKED PARAGRAPHS i'd write out to u lol. and MS prob gets the best of me like that too.

my question is, why continue the action that reciprocates my reaction? i can only think it'd be for a persons personal enjoyment. and then, at that point, it really is done to ruin threads (something i sorta believe actually). its why i've asked, i dunno, a million times in every avenue possible for the insults to just stop. i could care less, at this point, the tiniest insult from the person sets me off, so why do it at all? i know the answer, but i dont want to insult anyone.

^^this is my apology to everyone for the hijacked threads n everything i am sorry about my invovlement in them and i do try to not engage in it anymore. i thought i was doing pretty good but i kinda reacted or overreacted in that thread.
                        Why do you think this is directed at you? I see a lot of our members in this spoof.
                        Last edited by RoanokeFan; 06-28-2013, 08:47 AM.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          Why do you think this is directed at you? I see a lot of our members in this spoof.
                          The 420MS tag at the end might be a give away RF.

I am used to being a celebrity so I'm OK with the Papar***i.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            The 420MS tag at the end might be a give away RF.

I am used to being a celebrity so I'm OK with the Papar***i.
                            Well then that's calling out another member(s). You might not mind but this is the stuff that comes back to haunt the moderating team.
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              Well then that's calling out another member(s). You might not mind but this is the stuff that comes back to haunt the moderating team.
                              Oh come on.
                              Its encoded in the URL.
                              Are we all that sensitive?

Comment

Working...
                              X