Is there any gain in starting eli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any gain in starting eli

Honestly this qb situation just got even worst as spags says he's staring him. I am sure fans and media may like this buy is this the right move.

to me this organization isn't taking control and the right approach. So Eli starts everyone is happy and we lose the rest of our games. Tell me what was gained ? Seems like the wrong move now. Webb should be starting no matter what.

unlike Eli but this is a dumb move

Do you know whether or not Webb is ready?

As of last week, the coaches did not think he was ready.

Comment

1) It is beneficial to the further development of Shepard and Engram.

2) With this awful pass blocking OL, it avoids David Carr syndrome for Webb

Comment

Not really. It's basically a sympathetic start. But I really believe they dont want Webb facing that Eagles DL next week. Cant start him this week, sit him next and then bring him back. I think Webb will start the last 2 games.

Comment

Let's face it
          the Mannings rule the world and we are but witnesses to the total collapse of this team

logic has been replaced by ill informed mob rule

the Mannings faced off with Mara and Mara blinked

Comment

That's an interesting question.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              Do you know whether or not Webb is ready?

As of last week, the coaches did not think he was ready.
              With all due respect, I wouldn’t trust this coaching staff to evaluate the readiness of my boiling pasta!!
              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
                Let's face it
                the Mannings rule the world and we are but witnesses to the total collapse of this team

Stop now
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdip View Post
                  Honestly this qb situation just got even worst as spags says he's staring him. I am sure fans and media may like this buy is this the right move.

to me this organization isn't taking control and the right approach. So Eli starts everyone is happy and we lose the rest of our games. Tell me what was gained ? Seems like the wrong move now. Webb should be starting no matter what.

"Gained"?

Nothing, really.

Is Webb ready?
                  eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Let's face it

I have spoken to a lawyer just now...he will be seeking to get a restraining order against you on behalf of the words, "logic", "reason" and "truth".
                    You will be required to stay 100 feet away from these words at all times.
                    eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Thats the biggest question is he ready he comes from an offense that is not compatible to an NFL offense,so who knows Goff struggled when they finally went to him last year mid season,my guess is the coaches don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdip View Post

Patience, young grasshopper. All in due time.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                          Not really. It's basically a sympathetic start. But I really believe they dont want Webb facing that Eagles DL next week. Cant start him this week, sit him next and then bring him back. I think Webb will start the last 2 games.
                          At this point, what does it matter who starts

Comment

Let's face it

talking nonsense and dogging some of the classiest people in sports is just plain wrong if you don't like Eli thats fine but his play will never change the kind of man and person he is just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                              I don’t think he’ll get a start but I do think we will see him by season’s end. Whether or not it is a good idea to stick him behind this line? That another can of worms

Comment

Working...
                              X