Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geno didnt get the support he deserved - several giants players say

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...684371?src=rss

Vernon and Collins disappointed in fans.

Why donít you play some defense. Youíre ranked 31st in the nfl. Is that support?
    sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Originally posted by Down-lifer View Post
      Why donít you play some defense. Youíre ranked 31st in the nfl. Is that support?
      agreed , dropped int by collins didn't help support hm.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

agreed , dropped int by collins didn't help support hm.
        Right!

Also, whatís the point of calling out the fans? If youíre going to do that then you have to call out the Giant legends too. Like Harry Carson, Osi, Tuck and so on. They were very animated in their response and lack of support for Geno.
        sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
        You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Originally posted by Down-lifer View Post

Right!

Also, whatís the point of calling out the fans? If youíre going to do that then you have to call out the Giant legends too. Like Harry Carson, Osi, Tuck and so on. They were very animated in their response and lack of support for Geno.
          i think it was the hate mail sent to mara and some hate comments on social media.

Comment

I would be surprised if Vernon didn't have some underlying "social justice" issue behind the re-benching of NYG only historical black QB starter.

Landon needs to stfu and either grow 2 inches and become a linebacker or learn how to cover a tight end.

He has lost us games single handedly in the 4th quarter.

And this is from someone who will freely admit Landon is my third favorite giant.

Vernon - is a waste of money. Always injured and is only good vs the run. And he is NOT EVEN CLOSE to having a giants pride mentality. Dude is an unaware idiot in my book.

Comment

Geno was just put in the middle of this mess. There was no time for support since pink slips needed to be handed out. Hopefully he can fool another GM into giving him a contract after this year.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                Geno was just put in the middle of this mess. There was no time for support since pink slips needed to be handed out. Hopefully he can fool another GM into giving him a contract after this year.
                there isnt many decent back up qb's in the nfl . he didnt fool anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post
                  I would be surprised if Vernon didn't have some underlying "social justice" issue behind the re-benching of NYG only historical black QB starter.

Landon needs to stfu and either grow 2 inches and become a linebacker or learn how to cover a tight end.

He has lost us games single handedly in the 4th quarter.

And this is from someone who will freely admit Landon is my third favorite giant.

Vernon - is a waste of money. Always injured and is only good vs the run. And he is NOT EVEN CLOSE to having a giants pride mentality. Dude is an unaware idiot in my book.
                  You're just assuming he's supporting Geno because he's black? What do you mean?

Comment

this is clear to anybody who paid attention. Geno was sandbagged by the Manning mafia

Comment

there isnt many decent back up qb's in the nfl . he didnt fool anyone
                      Gene took a bunch of crap by no fault of his own,not right the people dogging him he was put in a bad situation,the common sense thing to do would have been to start webb,I do feel bad for Geno he's a top notch backup at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by giantofNYC View Post
                        this is clear to anybody who paid attention. Geno was sandbagged by the Manning mafia
                        LOL ah ha those Mannings and there far reaching tenticals.

Comment

This mess may take longer to purge than I thought.

Roster loaded with pea brains. Hard to deliver greatness from there.

Gone are the days of a roster filled with Banks and Carson and Martin etal.

Vernon has already made it clear that the fans need not show if they don't agree with all of his deeply held beliefs.

I should have know that Collins was kindred spirit when he stood beside the kneeler with his hand on Vernon's shoulder.

How can I say this?

How about, I buy a ticket and Vernon can stay home?

How hard is it for him to understand that there will be games without him as long as fans buy the tickets?

However if fans don't buy the tickets, there will be no games.

............dumbest man.
                          Last edited by jomo; 12-07-2017, 10:56 PM.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Yeah, i've been disappointed in there play, I never went to their twitter to call em out. Shut the hell up and play football, morons.
                            sigpic

Comment

If Geno somehow won the game through toughness, talent, or his "ability to run", I think he might have a point.

But we lost again, and he turned the ball over twice trying to run for his life. I dont know if it's "better" if you fumble the ball while running for your life outside the pocket, or fumble it while sticking in the pocket trying to make a play happen. Either way, it was the same result, we lost and didnt score even 20 points.

Geno should be thrilled he got to start a game in the NFL again. It will probably be the last one.

Just MO.

Comment

Working...
                              X