Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...684371?src=rss

Vernon and Collins disappointed in fans.
    Flash in the pan Collins and overpaid Vernon are disappointed in the fans?
    Hey, I’m not the one who dropped an INT and can’t get a sack to save his overpaid ***.
    I swear......It’s always the guys on this team doing the least, who have the biggest mouths. I call it the “ROLLE EFFECT”!
    Whats nexr........ JPP *****ing that he doesn’t get credit from the fans for just showing up?
    Real support for Geno, would have been not pissing away the 17 points he put up!
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

so your plan is to get rid of anyone that thinks the fans were disrespectful to geno? maybe half the team feels that way.
      Talent wise it wouldn’t hurt to get rid of half the team.
      Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

That’s unadulterated bs that he didn’t get support from the fans!
        I was one of many who thought Webb, not Smith should get the start, but I said I felt bad for the position he was placed in and wished him luck to have a good game.
        He repaid the fan support by going off on a childish rant about his ex HC, in his PGPC, instead of staying on course and discussing Giants business!
        The only thing his thin skinned rant accomplished for him, was ensuring his ticket off the Giants roster next year!
        Last edited by bigblue58; 12-08-2017, 10:35 AM.
        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
          That’s unadulterated bs that he didn’t get support from the fans!
          I was one of many who thought Webb, not Smith should get the start, but I said I felt bad for the position he was placed in and wished him luck to have a good game.
          He repaid the fan support by going off on a childish rant about his ex HC, in his PGPC, instead of staying on course and discussing Giants business!
          He proved that he’s still a turnover machine, and that he’s far too thin skinned to be a QB in NY.
          many fans id not support him, he doesnt mean all fans. they insulted him a little bit, a little bit .

Comment

I actually think Eli thinks this was a raw deal for Geno. He's probably like, "I gotta finish out the season so the fans don't burn down Metlife, and you will start next year for The Giants while they work their drafted QB".
            Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

You're just assuming he's supporting Geno because he's black? What do you mean?
              You should consider putting Big_blue_87 on ignore. He brings nothing to the table conversation wise. He has also posted to racist posts in the past. Anyways, back to the point of this thread. Fans were too busy being pissed off about Eli being benched to take time and root for Geno Smith. I was at the game on Sunday and sat next to someone who spent the whole game whining about why Eli Manning wasn't playing. None of this was Geno's fault. He was just thrown into a **** storm. I can totally understand why Vernon and Collins feel this way. Of course some of our "classy" fans will start *****inf about the two players because they disagree with them. Oh wait.....
              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisSmith33 View Post

Fine with me if people who don't like the kneelers continue to stop watching and take 10,000 losses on tickets. I'm looking forward to more of them removing themselves from anything to do with the league.
                People will be saving money every year by not renewing their season tickets. If you think the league would be happy about this you’re fooling yourself. That idiot Vernon telling fans not to come to the games should think about where his money comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneroses6300 View Post
                  I actually think Eli thinks this was a raw deal for Geno. He's probably like, "I gotta finish out the season so the fans don't burn down Metlife, and you will start next year for The Giants while they work their drafted QB".
                  eli could have played ball in the beginning and there would be none of the hate mail or the burning down of metlife. granted Mara should have presented it better and made an announcement that eli was still the number 1 guy..

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

People will be saving money every year by not renewing their season tickets. If you think the league would be happy about this you’re fooling yourself. That idiot Vernon telling fans not to come to the games should think about where his money comes from.
                    how does that work? if you own the psl's and then you refuse or cant pay for the tickets ,dont you lose the psl?

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                      Meh...the FO made this situation what it was.
                      I'm not gonna blame some fans for expressing their frustration with what was a very poorly thought out switch. Geno was just the lightning rod for it.
                      It also sounds that the players don't understand what a couple of Super Bowl wins buys you.

Comment

So much of what's happening this year I fear is the transition into a new era kind of team - so much drama, so much whining by players, the obj td celebrations getting silly, (love obj overall just not a fan of some of his actions) etc etc. I know we have to move on and life moves forward, but I really hope we arent seeing the death of old school giants professionalism, pride, and respect. A lot of damn immature nonsense this year. Its like the Giants ways of the past having a rough time trying to slip into the future.

oh, and uh, get off my lawn...
                        Last edited by JediGiant; 12-08-2017, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

Talent wise it wouldn’t hurt to get rid of half the team.
                          Oh, I think the Giants will purge nearly half the team. When **** Vermeil went to the Rams, he won a super Bowl in his third season. There were only 7 players on the team that were on the roster when Vermeil took over the team just three years before.

Comment

how does that work? if you own the psl's and then you refuse or cant pay for the tickets ,dont you lose the psl?
                            Yes. We are forced to buy season tickets or lose the PSL, which I'm guessing many people have done.

I visited the PSL site and found there are loads of seats throughout the stadium now whereas years ago they were sold out.

Comment

Yes you lose the psl’s. In my case I save $10,000 a year on two season tickets. The psl’s at this point are worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by JediGiant View Post
                                So much of what's happening this year I fear is the transition into a new era kind of team - so much drama, so much whining by players, the obj td celebrations getting silly, (love obj overall just not a fan of some of his actions) etc etc. I know we have to move on and life moves forward, but I really hope we arent seeing the death of old school giants professionalism, pride, and respect. A lot of damn immature nonsense this year. Its like the Giants ways of the past having a rough time trying to slip into the future.

oh, and uh, get off my lawn...
                                I think you're right.

What remains to be seen is who will support it.

I've never seen so many empty seats for NFL games.

Comment

Working...
                                X