Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Crap Message Board Fits This Crap Team and Season!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Crap Message Board Fits This Crap Team and Season!!!!

Tired of the ****ing NO HUMAN VERIFICATION message that requires me to sign in 3 times for every post.
    Tired of not being able to get into the GDT every ****ng week!
    And what balls on JPP to ***** out the Offense to get going. Bum hasnít made a play since Julius Ceasre wore short pants!!
    Last edited by bigblue58; 12-10-2017, 04:00 PM.
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

So this is what it looks like when an old man throws a tantrum.

Comment

???????, sigh

Comment

I don't understand why it's taking so long to work the bugs out of this "new" board. It gets really annoying sometimes.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          I don't understand why it's taking so long to work the bugs out of this "new" board. It gets really annoying sometimes.
          McAdoo was in charge
          http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

McAdoo was in charge
            Well, that would explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heartburnkid View Post
              Yep!!!
              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

This board is a train wreck, I left it to go to the sub Reddit this season because of how awful it is now

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post

Yep!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heartburnkid View Post
                    lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Trying to post in the game day threads from a phone is impossible

I posted in the board issues thread but they don't respond to it

it's only been 3 months of problems

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post

Trying to post in the game day threads from a phone is impossible

I posted in the board issues thread but they don't respond to it

it's only been 3 months of problems
                        Posting from your phone is damn near impossible. I don't have trouble anywhere else but here.

Comment

Posting from your phone is damn near impossible. I don't have trouble anywhere else but here.
                          Agreed this place is the worst by far

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                            Tired of the ****ing NO HUMAN VERIFICATION message that requires me to sign in 3 times for every post.
                            Tired of not being able to get into the GDT every ****ng week!
                            And what balls on JPP to ***** out the Offense to get going. Bum hasnít made a play since Julius Ceasre wore short pants!!
                            Check that little box that "Remember me" when you login it keeps you logged in and keeps the session active.
                            "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Just like the team!
                              Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Working...
                              X