Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ownership relenting to media pressure and reinstating Eli as starter is the most COWARDLY thing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ownership relenting to media pressure and reinstating Eli as starter is the most COWARDLY thing

I have ever witnessed in my LONG tenure as a Giants fan.

They might as well let Page Six GM the team if they gonna take cues from media. shows ZERO confidence and ZERO vision.

change the team name to the Mannings and give Archie the key.

Couldn't have said it betrer!!

Comment

You people keep chasing red herrings, ridiculous.

The POINT that you keep MISSING and BigBen McAdoo missed -- is the QB doesn't matter in all this! Geno, Eli, it's a wash in this system with this coaching and this talent. So you don't diss Eli like that.

He's gone after this year. Why waste your breath? You'll get your wish
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mjs2001 View Post
        Couldn't have said it betrer!!
        Based on your grammar, I agree
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Helmet View Post
          You people keep chasing red herrings, ridiculous.

The POINT that you keep MISSING and BigBen McAdoo missed -- is the QB doesn't matter in all this! Geno, Eli, it's a wash in this system with this coaching and this talent. So you don't diss Eli like that.

He's gone after this year. Why waste your breath? You'll get your wish
          LOL how dare the team diss "saint" Eli

he's just a player. Some of you book of Eli followers never seem to get.

Comment

Originally posted by giantofNYC View Post

They might as well let Page Six GM the team if they gonna take cues from media. shows ZERO confidence and ZERO vision.

You know nothing about football.
            sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
            You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

I'm a fan of his and the team's and I think Eli is done.

I said you're missing the point, that's all
              sigpic

Comment

very sad....this now goes way beyond ridiculous/insane etc ...Webb needs to start the last 3 games...whether he does well or not it doesn't make a difference...we already know what to expect when Eli starts...terrible offense and losing....chances are Webb will struggle and we'll continue to lose...but at least you salvage something...give the young QB playing time and learn playing in NFL games....playing Eli you gain NOTHING ....

Comment

And the only reason I think Eli is done is because I think his footwork is slower than ever. Not getting drive into his throws and just looks a step behind. If he proves me wrong it won't be in a Giants uniform
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Helmet View Post
                    And the only reason I think Eli is done is because I think his footwork is slower than ever. Not getting drive into his throws and just looks a step behind. If he proves me wrong it won't be in a Giants uniform
                    never had good footwork to begin with. garbage mechanics 10 years into the league

Comment

never had good footwork to begin with. garbage mechanics 10 years into the league
                      Whatever. Footwork is worse. He won't be back next year.

The big question to me is why aren't they playing the kid?
                      sigpic

Comment

Another idiotic posting!!!

Comment

Could not have said it more bitter.
                          The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

I'd like to see Webb and it's not a knock against Manning but the team is going nowhere and Manning may not be here next year so why not begin evaluations

Comment

You keep saying he won't be back next year

I highly doubt that.....that would be a smart move and we don't make smart moves

Comment

Working...
                              X